Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, June 22, 2007

waiting is sooooo hard!

hey hey dog friends! i am happy to report that the evil skwerrel army from pittsburgh has not invaded my back yard after all. i did see a few lone skwerrel scouts running along the fence they use as a highway but i yelled them reelly loud and they left.

today my friend the thrifty calico gecko sent me a hot link to the coolest leash ever! it lights up and flashes and puts on a show so that everybody will look at me wen i am walking my peepol around the neighborhood and say "what a lucky dog she is!"



i wunder if i can make it light up a message that says "skwerrels beware!" in flashing red letters? how cool wud that be!

it only cost 99 cents so i ordered it from amazon.com and i wuz sure that my peepol wuddnt miss such a little bit of money... but then they charged another 5 dollars for shipping! gosh i hope my peepol dont get mad about that.

i wunder if any of my dog friends have done that before. do you ever order stuff wifout telling your peepol? did you get in trubble?

9 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Gus said...

No, but I have, on occasion, taken gifts without checking first with muzzer.

That may be why I am currently OVERWEIGHT!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I help myself to mom's credit card all the time! She keeps it right next to the computer! DUH!!!
This is a cool leash Ivy! I may have to order two - one for me and one for Mitch! Thanks for helping me spend mom's money!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Lex once got an offer to get a credit card in the mail. But he was stupid and didn't send it in!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ivy that is one super fancy leash! and what a deal! you should take a video of you walking on it at night! oh, mom wants to see the new and improved bathroom! your lindsey and randy did such an awesome job on your kitchen, the bathroom must look fabulous too!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I found a dog that uses and orange ball as a credit card.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Hey, you didn't post the link for you cat friend or the leash.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Calicogeko said...

Glad you liked the leash Ivy! Unfortunately they try to charge shipping PER LEASH! Isn't that dumb! Otherwise I would have ordered a bunch just because they were cool!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

thanks again for sharing the sweet deal c.g.! i also thot it wuz stupid that they want to charge extra shipping per leash -- i was gonna buy one for all of my dog friends!

copper - you just hafta click on the pickture of the leash to get to the amazon page if you want to buy one.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh, I was gonna say you should have bought more leashes if they were charging $5 for shipping, but I see from the comments that Amazon is very tricky. Cool leash. Hershey is full of ideas!! Yeah, we wanna see a video of you walking your parents at night with the new leash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home