Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, May 10, 2008

lost a whisker, gained some carrots

well dog friends, you were rite! you all kept telling me to watch out for benjamin's little hands but i thot you were joking... the little guy couldn't hurt anyone with those little tiny fingers, so i thot.

but then the other day i wuz coming in to lick his face (his face always tastes so good!) and he reached out and pulled one of my whiskers rite out of my nose!! yowzers! that hurt!

i wuz reelly good and i didnt bite or growl. i just cried a bit and made sure not to get close again. i asked my randy why my sweet little benjamin wuz so mean and he said that poor ben didn't have any whiskers of his own and he just wanted to borrow one of mine to try it out. i guess that makes sense.

but today he made it up to me. he wuz eating sumthing brite and orange and he seemed to be reelly luving it!

it looked like it must be so good so i stood close and let my benjamin know that i wanted to try some too.


and guess wut? my baby ben shared wif me! it turned out to be just carrots (why are they feeding the poor boy carrots anyway?) but i ate them all up anyway to be polite.

i told my benjamin thank you for the yummy carrots and that he could keep all the rest of them... and my whisker, too.
Posted by Picasa

15 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Meepie really likes carrots, so maybe he can come over to your house.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Ouch! Your poor whiskers! Sure Ben did not do it on purpose!
Carrots are delicious! Why you don't like them??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Hana said...

A whisker for a carrot seems to be a pretty good trade... well, I guess Lorenza probably thinks so. I'm not so sure about that myself. But, I'd trade for an apple.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Hey Ivy's Randy and Lindsay, my parents went on a trip to a fun place. They say if you haven't been there before, you should go! It's even better than Disney World, they say!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom wants to reach through the puter and squeeze Ben's squishy plump arm! You're doing one great job of feeding Ben, Ivy! He just wants to pay you back!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Happy Muzzer's day to Ivy's Mom, and to Ivy, who is being a very good mom to this Ben-puppy !

gussie

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Putz said...

hana is always bragging about places she KNOWS ABOUT, we loves carrots, plattonoffourplus mongelcat

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Mr. or Mrs. Putz, you know you LOVE me!
~Hana the Dog

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

putz platoon of four, you know i luv you more than carrots too!

luv ivy

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Poor Ivy! I bet that hurt to have a whisker pulled out. I'm sure Ben didn't mean to hurt you.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy,
My parents and I have never been to the Busch Gardens in Virginia. My Mom was supposed to go one time but then she needed to return home unexpectedly sooner than she thought so it got cancelled. But, I think the one in Florida might be more fun anyhow! Maybe your Randy and Lindsay will take BP there and they'll take you, too. Mom said she saw a kennel on the grounds there.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Catlady4 said...

Oh, poor Ivy! Hope your whisker grows back soon.

And I'm with you on the carrots. BP can have all the carrots he wants...we want no part of them!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I guess he wants to look like you Ivy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ivi you are a lucky doggie....
the meat to the baby is grate mmmmmmm
a big hug

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Putz said...

just for the record putz is me a male 66 who loves four dogs, 1 cat and 9 million birds, so that is why, although i do have platoon of four i don' t do purely dogs like youse guys, mar"s putz doesn't like commputers, but i must say i fell in love with ivy, hanna ashley and army of four{although they are much too busy}a good year ago and i will continue to love into the future especially all those corny travel" where i am episodes...i love em, and also the squruilles and ben peeing on trees...he is a boy you know and they do pee on trees

 

Post a Comment

<< Home