Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stealing from Turbo??

my dog friends, i never thot i wud say this, but i feel sorry that the noisy carpet-eater finally went to the great happy carpet fields in the sky. mostly i am sorry that it made a horrible stinky smell before it died and made my house all smelly!

so yesterday my lindsay came home wif a brand new carpet eater to make my job of covering the house wif hair a whole lot harder!

hmmmmm... smells like a carpet eater....


but wut is this? i see a name i know on the handle!! did my lindsay steal this carpet eater from turbo??

hey turbo! you want it back? you can haf it!

8 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That isn't ours. We have a stupid blogging Dyson at our house! I think I'm going to have to take legal action about my name being used!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

i whish they made silient carpet eaters....the one we have is so loud you can't hear my barking over the din......loves platoonoffour

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my what will you do if Lindsay is a thief?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Ivy, hmmm turbo needs to hire Echo, sibe-at-law...and so do u, u need to git rid of dat thing bfore it steals ur furs again...

b safe,
rocky,
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Casper and pals said...

I say send it back to Turbo!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

turbo is so famous he even has his own vacuums?!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Ender said...

My mom want to get an Oreck...I think because they are less than 10 lbs. I could take 'em! Bring it on carpen suckers!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Molly said...

My mum's carpet eater died and she hasn't replaced it. She's been using a broom instead. Much better! No noise and it steals less of my fur!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home