Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, March 03, 2008

where did my peepol go?

oh my dogness! my peepol are finally back! they were gone for a whole week wifout telling me ware they were!

i wuz reelly upset and i barked and barked at them wen they left cuz i thot i wud be all alone but then pork loin lady and my friend cool dave came to take care of me and they gave me so many treats and played chase and gave me bbq beef ribs!! hurray for beef!

cool dave even took me for a walk-on-the-leash in a thousand-mile-an-hour wind. it wuz like going for a walk and sticking your head out the window of a car at the same time. cool!!!

so ware did my peepol go? i found about a zillion (ok maybe only 450) picktures on my spy camera. it is going to take me a while to sort them all out. the most disturbing is this one:

A CAT! and he looks about ready to eat my BP for lunch!! see that hungry look in his eyes? poor BP! shud haf stayed home wif me!
Posted by Picasa

13 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh yes...BP needs to stay home with you. Once you get him trained to walk on a leash, that will be easier. Right now let your peepol deal with the diapers! pooey

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That kitty is looking at your BP with hunger in his eyes, Ivy! You're right - he would have been safer at home!
What's the story on the pork loin lady???

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, that is a bit disturbing, but I have disturbing news too. I have made friends with a C-A-T! Yes, a real cat! Her name is Jelly Bean. She's a cool cat I think and has a lot of different animal friends.

On a different note, here is some interesting news. Some so-called marine experts claim they have discovered the very first HEXAPUS! HuH? How can that be? I thought you discovered the first hexapus.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That is a scary picture! Did BP get to take his dog uniforms with him?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog omdog I think I wet myself a little seeing that evil CAT next to your sweet and innocent BP!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, me gesses we need to jus b happy it wuznt a squerrel wiff BP, instead of dat cat.

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh geez glad that cat didn't get BP. That would have been bad.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Nothing good can happen when a cat is invloved! SOunds like you got the royal treatment while your humans were gone!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ender said...

As long as the cat stayed wherever your people went then you can have your BP all to your self again!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

it looks to me like that cat is going to have bp for dinner...good thing he made it home safe...i cant wait to find out what really went on...you must call joe stains to help you get to the bottom of whatever went on....

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Pork loin lady?? Sounds fun!
After seeing that picture sure is nice to know that BP is fine!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Putz said...

HORRIBLE, HORIBLE, HORIBLE....hooooooman's live longer if they have a calm cat in the house, no dogs do not count, or sqwurriles, or bunnys, or books about bunnies, or reindeer, or ben who learns from ivy to pee on trees at 4am, but C A T S .....i would rather die early than have a cat in the house, speeding, duke, sadie, sandy...mongrel gat left us to be on platooon of four

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

It's a good thing your BP made it home safely! Those C-A-T-S are about as evil as skwerrels!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home