Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i ate santa claus

oh dogfriends, i haf a confeshun to make... i ate santa claus.

i wuz staying at abbys house this weekend and i wuz feeling reelly low becuz my peepol went off and had fun in the mountains wifout me again and i just had to get my frustrashuns out on sumthing and abbys santa wuz just rite there so handy to chew on! i must admit it felt good to rip his stuffings out.

wen abbys mom and dad got home they lined us both up and asked who did it. i didnt say anything and abby wuz good enuf not to tattle on me either. whew! maybe abby is a gooder friend than i thot after all.

7 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, u shood told dem dat sum big dog come in da house and did dat...u and abby tried to stop it.dey coodnt prove it wuz u or abby...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I bet Santa deserved it!!!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Gus said...

we think Santa Deserved it too. We know he was a surrogate, but he prolly left some poor reindeer alone at one time or another, so you got him for both.

kissies
gus

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I just love to rip the stuffing out of stuffies. Nothing like a lot of white stuff all over the floor, if you ask me. Serves your people right for leaving you.

Come read my blog, I have an award for you.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Poor Santa! Does this mean no toys next Christmas, Ivy?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Our mom never knows who did it, for sure, but one of us usually looks guilty. It's usually me, Poppy! Although, Penny has committed enough of her own destructomania. Stick to your story, Ivy!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Oh no, not Santa Paws....I hope he gets over it by Christmas!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home