Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, January 03, 2008

danger lurks everywhere!

trubbling news, my dog friends, very trubbling news: i wuz recently informed that there wuz a skwerrel saboteur who last year tried to bring down a jumbo jet full of peepol! check out this story on usatoday.com to read all about it. i dont know about you, but that is just about the skariest thing i haf ever heard. no wonder my peepol refuse to take me for trips on airplanes - they are too dangerous!

closer to home, my poor little brave little benjamin came home today wif a battle wound on his heel! oh no! wut did they do to you my bp? don't worry, ivy will make it better. dog kisses cure anything that ails you.


after dealing wif two skary things in one day i thot it wuz time for me to start studying my new book:

this wuz a christmas present from my good friend jeaner-beaners. how thotful and how timely! a world full of dangers calls for a dangerous dog! that is gonna be me! you can call me danger-dog ivy from now on! woof!
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Holy moley! That squirrel caused quite a catastrophe, didn't he!
What happened to Ben's heel, Ivy? Did you make it all better with Ivy kisses?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...those squirells...well, you just never know!!! That is surely why you don't travel!!! Poor little benjamin!!! I'm sure you made him feel all better!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Let me know if you have any tips!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh poor little Ben. How awful for him. Mom says she wants that book.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am going to go hide under the bed.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Gus said...

I hope you gave Benjamin lots of kisses...that is the best thing to do. And let us know if you enjoy the book, muzzer looked at it and thought it might be a bit difficult for me. We are working our way through the Lord of the Rings, and she is getting hoarse!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Casper and pals said...

Oh My Dog- those pesky critters are everywhere!!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks for the break-fast bowl link, Ivy! I just saw mom flashing that plastic card around and smiling! Poor Mitch!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Yep. It's a scarey world for sure out there. Ben is lucky to have you to keep him safe.
ECHO

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i have always thought that sweerrells were trubble..but mom and dad wont let me chase them...and who hurt your poor little bp...it looks some someone need a can of whoop #$%^opened up on them...you go IVY...you danger dog you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home