Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

pickture clues

ware did my peepol go for christmas? i need help dogciphering the clues i found on my spy camera.

clue #1: my benjamin wuz taking the picktures!

so i hope we can recognize sum clues around baby height taken close to the ground.

clue #2: they must haf gone sumplace wif reelly fat skwerrels that were very nosy!

oh that makes me so mad! i reelly shud haf gone wif them to protect my bp against pudgy skwerrel invaders!

clue #3: they were sumplace ware metal men guard the houses!

this is a better clue. hmmmm...does anydog recognize any of these things? does anydog know ware my peepol went?

8 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Were they in Ashville, North Carolina? Looks like a place my Human went to there.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

oh we have no idea. are there more clues

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Patience-please said...

Squirrellies are the EVILEST vilest (see? evil and vile are practally the same word need we say more? we think NOT) horriblest bits of fuzzy rodent monsters. If Stupid City Squirrellies got your humans, whoa, they could be anywhere. We'll search even harder in our town and let you know if we see them in any trees or telephone poles.
Maybe when you get them home safe, you can have a doggy Christmas do-over.

the whippet waggle

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, I AM a good dogtective, but I don't think I have been to that place before so I am relying on your clues. But, there are too few clues. And I'm not psychic, ya know. My 1st guess is your family spent their holiday at a castle.... More clues please.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

hmmmm....I think I need more definitive clues.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy
I have no idea! Torture them until they tell you where were they!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Putz said...

this is just like treasures from mt.mckinely with the presidents etc etc, is there a clue on the back of the declaration of independance????will secret treasures be found in philly or 1776????am i in a movie with bp and ivys????my daughter lives in ashbourgh noth caroline,,sadie from the platoon of four

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

holy moly, this one is beyond my skills, too bad that BP doesn't talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home