Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, December 15, 2007

my new friend Zelda!

hey hey dog friends! you wuddent believe wut happened at my house last nite! my randy made a big pile of meat on the smokey-hot-box (that wuz exciting enuf!) and then my lindsay kept telling me that Zelda wuz coming over. wuts a zelda? i kept asking my peepol but of course nobody ever lissens to ivy so nobody told me.

then i heard cars pulling up in my driveway and next thing i know...there is zelda in my house!

she wuz kinda skared of me which wuz a good thing cuz i took the opportunity to tell her that everything and everyone in my house belonged to me and she cud not touch or sniff or eat anything. i wuzzent sure if she unnerstood so i told her over and over again until i wuz convinced she got the picture.

my randy didnt seem to unnerstand the importance of putting a new dog in her place and he yelled at me a cupple of times wen i told Zelda wut for. he even made me share my toys wif Zelda and she skweeked my skweekygator in her mouth and i had to let her. sheesh! my peepol ask too much of me sumtimes.

so evenshually we kinda decided to get along and we even had our picture taken by my indoor-tree-wif-stuff-on-it. i gess Zelda is ok and maybe she can even come over again sumtime... just as long as she doesn't think she can take my toys home wif her! humph.
Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy, you have such an exciting life! First BP, now a Zelda! She is cute, but nowhere near as cute as BP. Good thing you told her what was what, that is a solid basis for a visiting dog.

gussie

ps...I did not do that with Teka, much to my distressssssss

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's areally nice picture of the two of you!!! Zelda's eyes are COOOL!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Calicogeko said...

Thanks so much for having us over! The food was delish and we had a great time!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Hana said...

The Zelda's eye is a bit scary! Does the Zelda have magical powers?

I like your tree. It is just your size!

Oh dear... I see that the Zelda left a comment and there is a picture of her... does that mean the Zelda has a bloggy... I will go dogvestigate!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How nice that you have a new friend, Ivy! We hope Zelda remembers to mind her manners the next time she visits!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's hard to make sure the visitors know that it's your house and yet have the people think that you're being friendly. If you do it right, it ends up in more treats. If you do it wrong, you end up in your crate.

Tasha and Eva

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy!!! jus fink now u got another set of eyes to help u on ur guard dog duties...dose squeerrlies wont stand a chance now...and me finkies zelda is a cutie..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

It's nice when friends come to visit....but even better when they leave and you get to have all of your stuff back!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy
Glad Zelda got the message. I understand you. Sometimes its not easy to share our stuff!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

You should come over and tell Lois what you told Zelda! I would make sure my josh wouldn't yell at you!!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

It looks like you made a new friend Ivy! Zelda sure is a pretty dog! We loved the picture of the two of you by the tree. You look very happy to be there together!
Ozzie & Rocky

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow ivy..you are a better woman than i would be...zelda looks kinda like a show offy girl to me...did you make sure she didnt leave any of her zelda stinky on baby benjamin..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home