Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

vote for my bp!

hey hey my dog friends! my bp is two weeks old today and he is already trying to win contests. wut an overachiever! now i wud be reelly happy if it were a dog agility contest or a best-of-show he wuz going for but i think those mite be a bit much to expect from him just yet. so he is trying to win a photo contest to get sum free big prints from my randys favorite camera store.



if you wud like to go to the voting page and decide if you want to vote for my benjamin to win just click here or click on the picture above. if you reelly think he shud win, tell your friends to go vote too!

thanks bunches! luv ivy

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Gus said...

I voted, and we gotta get goin' on this one. That girl pup is in the lead. I will put it in the bloggie tonight and tell some other friends.

gussie

ps..we can't let those other pups give BP a complex!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I think your BP is the cutest photo. voted for him. We all need to get behind BP. Gus is right- we can't let BP get a complex!

C-K-C

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Ivy...I votered for your Benjamin!

I hopes he wins!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hey, we voted! We voted twice because we have 2 different ips! Woo hoo! Your picture is in the lead with 23 votes so far.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

You are winning now too. I voted. He is sure cute.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

We voted and BP is way ahead.

T&E

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy
I went there to vote for Benjamin! I hope he wins!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, me voteded too!!!! ur bp is just to cute....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We voted! Benjamin and Randy are clearly the cutest photo!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Helios said...

we voted!! Can we vote everyday??

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We have voted for your Benjamin, hope we were still in time for the voting.

Yours is the best pic of your peepol pup ever!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home