Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, November 22, 2007

wut food is the bestest?

hey hey dog friends! it is that day again... that happy rejoiceful day wen the whole house smells yummy and i get to hang out wif my peepol in the kitchen all day. the problum is that there are so many good foods to choose from it is hard to know which one is the best.

i think that gravy is probubbly the most perfect food there is becuz it tastes like butter and turkey and fat and you can slurp it down fast wifout chewing. i bet you all haf your favorites too. wut do you think? (if anydog votes for the green beans i am afraid i cannot consider you a dog anymore).

Gravy:

Turkey:

Ham:

Stuffing:

Biscuits:

Butter:

Cranberry Sauce:

Green Beans:

Sweet Potatoes:

Apple Pie:

Pumpkin Pie:

Pecan Pie:

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

okay Ivy ..i voted....and my mouth is watering...I wish i could have voted 100 stars for butter....i lovvvvvvvvvve butter...and so does zippy

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I can only vote for turkey because that was all I got today. I even had to put my pride away and steal the turkey from the garbage can!!! The nerve of my peepol to not serve me! And then I got scolded and put in "the room" all by myself. My parents were mad, but I was forgiven.

So, 5 stars for turkey... well, turkey bones and skin. But, I didn't even get to steal much of that.

p.s. This is Hana's Mom here. Too much turkey is not good for dogs, especially skin and bones... so everydog, please don't go after the turkey.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Great post......that made me rally hungry....of to raid the biped's leftovers!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I did not get any of that food. "Not good for you." they said.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Turkey is the best... and then all the others!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Platoon of Four said...

We had some good turkey dark meat and I ate most of it because I am the leader of the Platoon Of Four.
-Sadie
Sadie ate all my meat but the candied yam was yummy.
-Duke
I didn't have any! My masters put me on a diet! Oh shuckles!
-Sandy
I am a service hearing dog and I am not supposed to eat any human food. So I don't beg in restaurants. I smell all kinds of good food all the time, I don't really care.
-Speedy

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ivy,

We got your (and Dave & Marvin's) book delivered today - it is way cool :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmmmm...... sweet potatoes! We don't get to have much else ... but we LOVE sweet potatoes!
We hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Amber

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, me voted too, turkey and hammm yummmmmmies...and butter goooood, biscuits and gravy next...heehee hana, me snuck in da cold box when daddy back wuz turneded..hmm and da nerve he fusseded at me...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's did u ever come to my bloggy to c watt me had fur u....

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, did ya sees when u come to visit me, watt me had fur u...heehee de tree house??

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

buttttterrrrrrrr ...oh gosh..i need buttttttttttttttter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home