Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, October 22, 2007

my long walk!

the big walk for helping hungry peepol wuz yesterday!

i wuz so happy to get to go for a walk wif so many other peepol and dogs. they stretched as far forward and as far back as i cud see!


we walked and we walked until i wuz reelly dog tired. my peepol kept stopping to give me drinks of water but i just kept saying no... thanks... must... press... on!

my lindsay and BP walked almost the whole three miles wif me and randy but then she took a shortcut cuz she said BP had enuf bouncing around. me and my randy finished the walk wif some boys who liked to talk about cars. we finally made it back to my dog car and rode home with the cool breezes blowin!

thank you to tippy, janet, murph, reilly, emma, jamie, thomassina, bob, trixie, gus, barbara, opy and grammy sue for donating to help the hungry peepols. together we raised 225 greenies which is enuf to buy a llama, a trio of rabbits, and a flock of ducks! wowie! and i thot all ducks were evil. i gess it is only the stick kind that jump out at you.
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Asta said...

Hi Ivy
I walked fow a cause this weekend tooI think you'we tewwific fow helpig hungwy peoples!! Thewe awe so many bad things in this wowld,like hungew and disease..we just have to twy to help!
Thank you fow doing that
smoochie kisses
ASta

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Putz said...

wow ivys, you pressed on refusing water as you went, you are like the veterns of our wars, a real hero....no water you were thinking...i must go on, that phrase will be immortilized to the annals of history...i must go on and without any water...wow, couage

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Dear Ivy...I am glad that the walk was not here in Azrizona...refusing to drink water can be very dangerous. So I am doubly glad that you made it safely. Did BP get a baby t-shirt for his scrapbook?

kissies
gus

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Aw man, I walked this weekend, but I didn't walk to raise greenies for hungry people. I walked cuz my claire said it was "good for us." :) I will be more philanthropic next time.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies ivy, grrrr ok me gots a paypal accounts sooo i cud donate and nowww it not takes paypal... cud u email and tell me how me can do it its pokey422@hotmail.com...it wont b much but ever little bit counts..fank u...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I wish they had walks like that here, I mean for causes that dogs can walk for. I am glad you let Lindsey take a short cut.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Catlady4 said...

Wow Ivy! You're such a hero to help these people.

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and Bob

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger A&S said...

way to go, ivy!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, me give u sumthin, check me bloggy!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home