Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

escapees!

hey hey dog and cat friends! (i haf to say hi to the cats now cuz they are reading my blog and if i am not nice to them they mite sneak in my house in the middle of the nite and kill us all in our beds!)

on my walk today i had sum excitement...


...we had not been walking long wen a beagle and a spaniel wif no dog necklaces on walked rite out into the road in front of me! i yelled hey! hey! hey! but they just ran away from me.

so my lindsay held my leash and my randy went to talk to the dogs wifout me! i wuz soooo mad! i yelled and yelled but i just got shushed. so randy put the dogs back in theyr yard and closed the gate and we started walking again wen those same two dogs came running back to the road to see us! how'd they do that? were they ghost dogs??

my randy went to investigate (wifout me his best helper!) and found out they were not ghost dogs after all. they just had a nice hole under the fence to crawl out of.

after fixing up the hole wif some wood and putting the dogs back in the gate we went on the rest of our walk.

wen we were walking back home later i saw that spaniel way up ahead running around in the street... but wen we got close he had vanished into thin air and the wood wuz still in its place over the escape hole! gosh... maybe that spaniel wuz a ghost after all! spooky!

for all of you (dogs and cats) who want to contribute recipes and picktures to the dog and cat bloggers cookbook you just haf to join the googly group and follow the instruckshuns there. it is reelly easy! hersheys mom told me about lulu.com so we can get the book printed cheaper for about 10 greenies. i hope we get lots of yummy recipes for dog and peepol foods.
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

It was nice of your Randy to try to keep the escapees in there yard, but how could he do a project like that without your help? If you had helped, maybe the spaniel wouldn't have gotten out! We don't have any good recipes for your book, but we'll be sure to steal the humans plastic money to get one! Have a great weekend! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

We want to put in a recipe! But my claire may need some help, maybe you could e-mail her and tell her how to do it. That ghost spaniel was spooky...

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger A&S said...

ghost doggies? sis says something about forest whitaker, but we rarely understand the cryptic comments she makes. she also likes ur purpley leash.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivys,

Ghost Dog, 1,2 1,2 one of my fav movin' pictures. That was cooools of R to fix the holey place.

Charlie, http://charliegolden.blogspot.com/ was playin' with a cooools skwerrel toys that his friend Gabbie brought overs. Check it outs. Wish it were a vole toys. Loved your duck on a sticks. I need a vole on a sticks.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

That spaniel is spooky! It would scare me for sure!!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Hana said...

10 greenies for the same number of pages? That is a good deal! I still only have my pupcake recipe with one or two pictures and I think it will only take one page. The other chocolate rum cake recipe, well, I don't have a picture of it.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Ok, I looked at the right pages and see the specs :-)

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh yeah, that is very nice of you to say we could make a small profit and then donate it to Casper's Medical Fund. While that is an awesome idea that I would support, I think maybe some doggies might not know Casper and feel weird about it. They might also be donating to other causes.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Oops, I clicked the button too quickly. I meant to say that they might be donating to other causes and reached their allocations for this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home