Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, October 06, 2007

a dog bloggers cook book?

hey hey dog friends! i had so much fun making a book wif dave and marvin that i thot it wud be cool to involve even more of my dog blogging friends to make a book together.

so i thot and thot about it and finally it came to me that we shud all make a cook book and each dog can contribute one recipe wif picktures!

if you want to be a part of this plan you need to haf a good recipe in mind and be able to take good picktures... dont use small picktures from the internet! then you need to join this google groupie here: http://groups.google.com/group/dog-bloggers-cook-book-group

if there are enuf dogs who join the group i will put your names in order on a list on the whose turn is it page and we will take turns editing the book on shutterfly. only one dog at a time can edit it so we haf to take turns. each dog will get two pages to work on. wen the book is all done you can look at it online and order a copy for your dogself! the books cost 30 bucks plus shipping from shutterfly. if anydog knows of a better and cheaper place to get a photo book let me know.

so... anydog want to write a cook book wif me?

15 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy, Ivy...dog recipes or people recipes?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

i like recipes that are for dogs and peepol! but you can contribute wutever recipes you want to.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I haf a good recipe for doggie pupcakes and I also have one for people chocolate rum cake!! If I add pictures to the book, then I guess that means my Mom has to help me cook, and then I get to eat it! Not a bad deal. I will have to ponder this to see what I can come up with before I sign up!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I'm cookin' Ivy Paws, I'm cookin'!

Just let me know when, where and how!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Oh, my Mom will have to think and think about what recipes she can use. She thinks she'd like to do one dog recipe and one people recipe too. Thinking ..... can she think about it for a copule of days?

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

me me me!!!!! uh..i mean....us us us!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Patty Nason said...

Woof! I love that idea. Send me an email at patty at dogster dot com when it's done, and I'll see if I can get it written about on our dog blog! Woof!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I have a short recipe for pupcakes and think it could fit just on one page. Then maybe someone else could have my page 2.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivys the Cooker-Uppers,

I found some greats skwerrel recipes to put in the books. Czech them outs at http://tinyurl.com/2gezon. Some sound yummys.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

oooohhhhh Ivy I likes that idea. Me and Mom are so game, we'll have to do some thinking on some recipes tho because Mom has basically copied others recipes, but I know we can come up with something. Yay...this is fun!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies ivy, me and mama will do its..heehee, but memebers she not to puter swavies...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Finnigan and Cat said...

Finnigan and Cat (a dog) love your blog, Ivy! How cute and original!
Can we be your paw-pals? please check out our blog at www.ruffruffreview.blogspot.com to let us know what you think. And we will try to come up with a good recipe or two for the book!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Catlady4 said...

Can cats cook too? We love to help our Mommy cook!

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and Bob

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow this is very citing for me ivy....cept also ,,,my mommy sure doesnt know much about computers either..so the whole editing thing may be too crazy for her...maybe she will give out the recipe for mooose milk...it certainly isnt for dogs...but sometimes i sneak a lick at the empty glasses.....

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Putz said...

did you all know that utah has the worst temperature change upwards of any one in the world, when the flood comes i want you to all remember us utah dogs sadie sandy duke speedy and jasper bell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home