Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doctor Pepper and Pretzel Dogs

hey hey dog friends. bad news today... i got an itchy red ring on my tummy and i had to go to the vet!

here i am asking my randy to please open the door and let me go anyware but here.
my doctors name is doctor pepper. my peepol think that is reelly cool but i haf no idea why. she gets down on the floor to talk to me wich is better than riding the evil-elevator-table-from-hell but she still makes me get on the skary-scale-of-deth! this time my randy got on the scale wif me. together we were 208 pounds!

doctor pepper said that i haf allergies. i said good now lets go! and we went home and just wen i thot all the torcher wuz over my randy sprayed my tummy wif a stinking hissing bottle of icky stuff! i said hey! no fair! at least now it is over! but no it wuzent cuz next i got a nasty tasting pill rite in the middle of my dog food for dinner! whoa! totally not fair!

and speaking of not fair... tonite my randy made pretzel dogs for dinner. yipee! i thot wif a name like 'pretzel dogs' they must be for me!

but nooooooo! my randy said that pretzel dogs are for peepol to eat. wut is up wif that?


sumbody had the brilliant idea to cook the pretzel dogs on a rack and they got all stucked to the bottom! i wont say the name of who it wuz but his initials are R-A-N-D-Y. tee hee! my lindsay picked sum of the pieces of pretzel out of there and...

she gave them to me! hurray! at last i got a good ending to a terrible day.

14 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy...those pretzel dogs look yummy...did you get even one little bite? Not just of the pretzel but of the, ahem, dog?

Your vet sounds nicer than mine! I am not big enough for the evil elevator table, so I get lifted up on the scary cold table by dad. Muzzer has done that, but she is not good at it! We hope the red ring on your tummy gets better, and hope you do not lose any of your beautiful furs.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

hmmm ivy, did one of the evil evil skwerrels give ya the itchy red ring...or wuz it that abby....glad the dr fixed ya up and u on the road to recovery...do what ur randy and linsay say and u b back protectin the world again from da skwerrels soon..

;) lacy

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Haha Ivy, you must have willed R-A-N-D-Y to put the pretzel dogs on the rack. That was a smart move! Good job, Ivy! As for the red ring, what's up with that? I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look too sad in that first picture. Your peepol must have tricked you into going to the v*e*t.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Doctor Pepper! That's so funny, Ivy! I know how much you love your pretzels! I'm so glad you scored! You sure did deserve it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger MaPaw said...

You should get pretzel dog in the middle of you dinner instead of a nasty pill.
-Magnum

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Ivy, we are glad your day ended well. We hope R-A-N-D-Y puts the pretzel dogs on the rack next time too so you can have some. Or maybe your people will just make an extra one for you. Don't they realize how hard you have to work to protect them? They should be keeping you strong for when BP comes and you have to really keep an eye our for evil squirrels!

Dr Pepper! Mom liked that one! We have a boring (but nice) Dr. Smith.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ender said...

What is your alergy from? Is it from Squirrels? I think your reward should have been the whole pretzel dog, that would have been great for a bad day!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry that you have a itchy red ring on your tummy. I am sure the squirrels planted it on you. You must go outside at once and yell at them!!! Your dr. has a cool name! I don't get on the table either. It scares me so much!
Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Ivy,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the DWB Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Allergies are awful....I get them every spring and this year they got so bad I needed to go to the V-E-T for medicine and a shot...hopefully I can aviod that next year....I hope you feel better soon!

Kisses, Sky

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

We hope you can get over your itchy tummy very soon. Its no fun at all to be itchy. Dr. Pepper sounds like a nice vet as far as vets go! You should have gotten more of the pretzel dogs than just the scraps! Especially after having gone to the vet! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hi Ivy! I think your Randy should have let you have the pretzel dog and then he could take pictures of you eating it and you could say, "It's a dog eat dog world!" Hee hee hee! I'm going to remember that next time my bipeds have something like that!
"Dr. Pepper"! Hee hee hee! I like that!
I hope you feel better. Maybe you're allergic to not having pretzels!
Love,
Amber
PS: Good luck in the photo of the month contest! We voted for you!
PPS: Thank roo for the nomination for Blog of the month!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...i like to go to the vet. some dogs are so afraid..but i am afraid of things that are nothing...like boxes ...but the vet doctor is my friend...i want one of the pretzels dogs...how does randy make them..my mommy said corn dogs are good..but those look gooder...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home