Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, August 16, 2007

cousin conspiracy!

well well dog friends the mystery has been solved and the culprits caught red-pawed!
yes my lindsay came home last nite and it wuz rite in the middle of my sleep. i thot i wuz dreaming that my dog car pulled into the driveway but then i heard the key in the door and i waked up and barked and abby made her funny noize that sounds like yippie-i-ooooo that she calls a bark and then my lindsay came in the door!

well it wuz very exciting but it wuz all very sleepy too so we all went back to dream land and i chased reelly fat slow skwerrels until the radio said it wuz dogfood-for-brekfest time (i luv that radio).

so i asked my lindsay ware she wuz hiding (after i finished my brekfest of course) and she said she wuz in washington. i like washington cuz they haf a good ocean there. i asked my lindsay why she wuz hiding there so long and she just said some nonsense about taking a shower or sumthin. silly lindsay! i know the shower is in the evil bathroom.

so i got sneaky and looked at the picktures on my spy camera (she took it wifout asking me) and look wut i found!

cousin bruce looking smug wif lindsays shoe (evidence!)


cousin jackie looking guilty


and cousin bella looking sneaky!!

so it wuz my dog cousins who took my lindsay and hid her away for so long!
next time i go to washington i am going to haf to bring those three in for questioning!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, there is no ocean in washington unless the washington you are talking about is on the pacivik ocean and would Lindsey really go 3,000 miles to take a shower when there is one in your evil bathroom? And does she take showers with dog friends? Lindsey is very silly I think.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Sometimes female humans "shower" a new mom (or a new bride) with presents and lots of stuff for the small human soon to arrive (or for the new home) These are girl type events, so I have never attended, but my muzzer told me.

did your linday bring home more in her luggage than she took away? That would be an important clue. If you need help, call Joey or Inspector Butcho, they are experts at finding out things!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow....i would for sure take those doggy cousins into some serious questioning...something seems dogawfully suspicious to me

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

yes copper she went to the washington the the specific ocean. i like that ocean cuz there are otter dogs who swim around in it and poke theyr heads up at you.

gus you must be rite! my lindsay went away wif two bags and came home wif three! and there are more baby uniforms around the house now but they arent all dog training uniforms. there are firemen and trucks and computers and things on them. this baby is going to be confused about wut he is training for!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Hey! I have cousins in Washington too, human cousins! And the ocean is nice and cold there! I'm glad that your Lindsey is home safe!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Putz said...

cousin bella looks like my kind of dog friend...needs irining and looks like a pushover when it comes to fighting for the dog treats...wpould give a little whimper and move over for the serious dog...me duke...lindsay when are you going to talk things over with your mother????love duke, sadie, speedy, and sandy and i hate to say it jasper bell, a kitty that i share a pillow with ugh,sandy

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Shower? Why would she want to go take a shower? Yucks....

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Hana said...

A shower? I hope she got some dog treats for taking a shower!

Hey, there is Brucey! Did he take a sleeping beauty nap because I haven't seen him blog in a while. I guess he was busy with your Lindsay.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

I certainly was busy with Ivy's Lindsay!! I made sure to keep her company for a sleep and I also made sure her toy throwing skills didn't get rusty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home