Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, August 25, 2007

tail trim and love from casper

this morning i got my tail and fuzzy bloomers trimmed. my lindsay says they bring in too much dirt. i say that i will just haf to work harder to bring in the dirt now.

wen the trimming wuz done i got the yummiest-treat-in-the-world (heartguard)! and then my randy let the evil noisy carpet-eater eat up all my trimmed off hair! i dont think it wuz smart to let that evil carpet-eater get a taste of me... now he is going to hunt me down in my sleep i just know it!

in happier news today - i got a special note and a magnet from casper! woo hoo! i luv it wen i get mail. the magnet went up on the magic food box to help hold up one of the many picktures of me.

you know that got me thinking - if there are so many picktures of me on the food box i think that makes it mine. wut do you think dog friends?
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well then the food box will belong to the baby soon. cause the food box will have lots of pictures of the baby! i mean it already has something to remind your lindsey and randy to take a class in how to save the baby's life!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ooo, you look so cute in that picture on the magic food box! Does Casper have a crush on you?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy.
I hope your Lindsay and your Randy share your idea about to whom belongs the food box!!
Are you happy without all that fur they took away from you??
Lorenza

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Your Lindsay should spin your fur into yarn and make booties for BP! (seriously, muzzer has a friend who makes scarves from her corgis!)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hershey - i dont think the food box will haf picktures of the baby cuz it is all full of picktures of ivy! there is no room! tee hee!

hana - i dont think casper has a crush on me. he just loves me!

lorenza - i wud rather that nobody trim the fur off me. i like all my fur just ware it is.

gus - maybe my lindsay will knit my fur into booties for me! i dont want to share wif anybaby else.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Putz said...

LET US GET REAL...A NASTY OLD VACUME IS NOT THE PBLEM...DO NOT CLOSE UR EYEZ TO THE SWQUIRRELL PROBLEM....WEE HAD A 12 POUND SWQUIRRELL IN OUR WINDOW WELL AND DUKE WAS THE ONLY BRAVE ONE, ALTHOUGH WE HAD TO GET OUR NEIGHBOR TO HELP FISH IT OUT WIDTH SHOVELS ALL THE OTHERS WERE STANDING ROUND WITH A PAW IN THEIR MOUTH

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy,
I still think you look better with fur..although I do know hooman ladies like to remove their leg fur too which just is very wierd to me.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

duke nd sadie poop too much...hear in their own words that they poop too much(YES SADIE AND DUKE TALK) AND THE LST THING THEY SAID' i poop too much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home