Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, September 30, 2007

pills are done and other stuff


hey dog friends. i wuz kinda sad on the day before the day before today becuz my tummy-ring-go-away-pills were all gone. i know i know i said i didnt like taking those pills but you know wut? since all you dog bloggers said that i ought to get pretzels for taking pills my randy made me a pretzel dog of my very own and he wrapped each pill in a bit of pretzel for me to eat! i reelly lookeded forward to pretzel pill time! and now they are all gone. *sigh*

well at least the itchyness on my tummy is gone too. i gess that is a good thing!

but i didnt haf long to be sad becuz that same nite my peepol stayeded up way past dog bed time makin' stuff in my kitchen. it smelled so good and it looked good too!

i sat down on my kitchen floor and looked up to the sky
and wut do you think waited there to tempt my keeshond eye?
a bit of heaven! yes indeed! a miracle, if you please:
i saw a vision of a plate all laden wif cream cheese!

unfortunately tho for me, my peepol wud not share;
i did not think i wud get sum - i started to despair.
looking pretty as i cud wuz getting quite exhausting
wen finally it all paid off: i got a lick of frosting!


yesterday my lindsay brought home a package of chocklit almonds that came wif a bow on them. i said hey hey lindsay! i wud like that! so she gave me the bow. i meant the chocklit. *sheesh*

can any of you dogs see anything strange about that last pickture?

12 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hm, the dogtective in me sees that your fur has grown out, you have a little bit of green under your chin, and the bow, well, I see 2 shades? Did Ivy add a bow all by herself to the picture?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Putz said...

why is a single, lonely, tiny little piece of some goodie laying on the floor, ivys...could it be that your eyesight isn't as good as it used to be????

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Catlady4 said...

Mmm...we would love some cream cheese too. I think we need to keep bugging our people about it!

Emma, Jamie, Thomassina and Bob

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Is the something strange that round thing on the floor behind you? What is it?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Ivy, that orange bow?
But you did get a taste. That was nice of them.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

The doggie detective in me thinks the obvious answer in the last picture is the bow. But I bet there is another answer we can't see. Hmmmm.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Is it a bow??? A nice orange bow???

You look very pretty in that picture Ivy!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

We see a cute ribbon on your collar! Nice dog-fashion accessary! We're glad your red tummy is gone. We love your scrapblog, too. Hope you can get more prezel soon. We loved your newest poem! It's way cool you got some frosting. Are you getting excited about BP's arrival? Very exciting times!! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I see I see on the floor behind. A little ball of something good. You need to look down as well as up.

C-K-C

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

ho ho! i thot my dogtective friends wud figure it out but i wuz wrong... the round thing on the floor is nothing strange - it is just my happyface walmart ball that i like to chase.

the funny thing in the last pickture (i did say it wuz in the last pickture!) is that the grass is short on one side of me and long on the other! see?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah ha! I did not see that! You are a trickster Ivy. I guess the grass-eater still had more work to do.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger A&S said...

oh we thought it wuz a giant shadow of a giant skwerrel! u look cute with the bow, tho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home