Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, November 09, 2007

cleaning up is hard to do

my peepol are crazy. did you know that? absolutely crazy. they decided that it wuz reelly important to clean up my whole house to get ready for BP. now i ask you: does a baby care how clean things are? will he be upset if there are a few dog hair tumbleweeds here and there? no!

so i decided it wuz a good time to take a nap. but... oh no!

those crazy peepol just had to clean my bed too! sheesh!

they took my soft fuzzy blue cover and my cushy quilt from nana and torchered them in the washing machine. i gess i will just haf to hold down the carpet instead. it is a ruff life living wif crazy peepol.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy
I understand you! There is no BP here but my mom is always crazy about cleaning! Who cares??
How we are doing with the dates for BP coming home?
Enjoy your weekend
Lorenza

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, your peepol should not be disinfecting everything in sight! How is BP supposed to build up immunity when things are sterile. You must get hairy Ivy fur back on your bed and on the sheets and on the couch again!

By the way, my credibility is going down the drain. When is the stork going to deliver BP? I am glad this was not a betting greenies game.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Putz said...

oh, oh we are getting closer, maybe hana will win this one after all, oh ,oh we are so worried, but excited, not for hana but for bbp, blessed baby pargman...and we don't want any more clues....about is bp the size of a peanut or going to be the size of a whale before he come

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: My muzzer says human muzzer's get these cleaning surges right before they have babies! Must mean BP is coming soon. My muzzer is so crazy that she scrubbed the floors in the kitchen and bathroom Right Before she went to the horse spittal to get E.Rabbit! Yuck. What a place to get a baby.

gussie

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Miss Ivy Paws,
Check your "hangin' wif my BP" comments. Copper came up with a new guessing date.
~Hana

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I don't get the cleaning your bed thing. Is BP going to be using it?

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick Ivy, go find something dead to roll around in, trust me. This happened to me once before and everything smelled awful! Like flowers or something......

-Sam
Sam the Boxador

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow ivy...your people are really really crazy...what is the problem...the baby cant even move unless the people move it...so cant they jsut put it in the kennel...and make sure the kennel is clean..people just never make sense...i am with you ivy..i am with you...just when everything gets smelling the way you like it......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home