Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

doghibits B and C

gentledogs and bitches of the jury, i present to you more evidence in the case of the bunnification of baby ben. first is doghibit B, another book of propaganda that my peepol haf been reading to my benjamin in the hours of the morning wen he is tired and least able to resist the long-eared rodent influence:

and as if that were not enuf, i haf also made a great personal sacrifice and dredged up a tortuous episode in my own dog life that i wud rather forget... last easter or maybe the easter before that, my peepol tried to make me into a bunny! yes, this criminal behavior has actually been observed in my peepol in a prior incident!

as you can plainly see, this made me sick and nearly killed me. it wuz only by my quick thinking and even quicker head-shaking reflexes that i managed to escape.

so how say you jury? wut is your verdict?
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Putz said...

ivys, it is quite obviouis that your family is into a bunny cult, brainwashing is just one method in the new saga...remember when we started in the squirrels are evil era???we have now come into the 21st century with the bunnys are evil era...we must go on ivys and wage a new front on bunnys...those ears you were wearing is proof, you are not responsible but someone out there is...bp is to be protected from benjamin bunny stories,,,you could see he was trying to clasp his ears..oh what can we do..ask armay of four brat pack knapp pack and platoon of four for a mission statement for WAR

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Well, it could be worse...your people could be reading BP books about squirrls! You need to tell your peolpe to find the books on puppies! Have you gotten to lick BP's face after he has eaten yet, or snatched one of his diapers?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Yes...Ender is right...Puppy books. there is a good one called "pokey little puppy" that I like very much. Then there are all of the clifford the big red dog books, and lots of dog stories in a big book with Lassie on the front. These are the formative years, he has to hear about dogs, or he will never become one!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

And don't forget about 'Go dog go." I personally love to go.

I am with the brat pack. I think your peepol are into a bunny cult and Benjamin is in danger. Go find all the bunny books and chew them up. That may help.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We agree that your peepol are too obsessed with bunnies, Ivy! Something must be done about this and seeing as you're the older sib, you have to handle it to keep you and Ben safe! You need to destroy everything "bunny"!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

ivy you are so cute in the bunny ears....all i can really say about the whole thing is...better you than me...ahhahahahahahahah

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

GUILTY!!!!! This needs to stop soon or your ben will be hopping like a bunny and eating baby carrots (wait, I like baby carrots - scratch that).

I'm with Maggie & Mitch...get rid of all that bunny stuff and quick!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivys,

I think you are an honorary bunnys. Cooools! And I think BP should be 1,2 1,2 ones too.

What's wrongs with bein' a (Delta)Bunnys? I think bunnys rock!

Wuufs!

Ƨ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home