Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i are so sneaky!

i am so glad that all my dog friends agree wif me that the bunnification of my benjamin wuz very wrong and had to be stopped. so i laid down on my thinking rug and camed up wif a brilliant plan.

first i had to distract the peepol. and as my friend hana so often points out, my peepol are very food-oriented, so the distraction wuz easy. i just whipped up a batch of my doggone good hash browns:


and then i slapped sum more gud brekfest foods on a plate and made my peepol totally distracted for a few minutes while they gobbled that up. gee you wud think they had not eaten in a week!

do you see that glow around my head? that is from my halo cuz i seem so innocent! tee hee!

next i hid that bunny propaganda away ware the sun don't shine. can you see ware i hid it?


finally i stocked the table next to the moving-chair-of-death wif good healthy reading material.


whew! that wuz hard work but my poor little benjamin puppy-in-training deserves nothing less!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Oh Ivy, you did good! They will need the tissues too because The 'Poky Little Puppy' can be sad in parts. That breakfast food looks especially yummy. I must say for having a new baby in the house, you are doing well to cook. What a big help you are!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're so smart, Ivy! Great choice in book replacements too! The best part is - you saved Ben! A job well done!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

thanks my dog friends! i am glad you like my solution. we will see if it will work or not.

copper i do so luv to cook that even lack of good dog sleep cannot keep me from it. so far i haf made brekfest and a homemade ivy pizza and grilled steaks wif asparagus. i hate asparagus but the peepol seem to like it. bleah!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Great work Ivy..now that moving chair of death...that doesn't sound good. What is it?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ender said...

Great work Ivy! My people make the same toast with the egg in the middle of it too! Yummmmy!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivys,

Ups with bunny books!

What's wrongs with bein' a... Guess you've heard that alreadys.

Those potato pancakes look just likes the 1,2 1,2 ones we had with our saurbraten on Turkeys Day. Yummys! And the egg in toasts thingy... Dads made some of those when he was in the services. They can be called Egg in a Basket, Toad in the Hole, Spit in the Ocean, Egyptian Eye, or Egg and Toasts.

I'll be right overs.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

P.S. You gotta watch outs for bunnys. You can't hide 1,2 1,2 two or more of them togethers or you'll have troubles.

(I twitter at http://twitter.com/DeltaBunny.)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Good job Ivy!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Pee ess: Our little biped LOVES that DOG book!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Ivy,
Check out my blog! We have an award for you and Lindsay!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy! You MUST save him from being bunnified! You're really doing great. Can you believe this - I took Mom outside to enjoy the snow and ice at 0130 this morning and I saw OSWALD the rabbit out there playing in MY snow! Bunnies are trying to take over. This is serious business!
Great job on the reading material. You're as smart as you are bee-roo-tiful!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh Ivy, you are so good at the food distractions! So smart you are. But, while it might work as a distraction, do not become dependent upon it because then your peepol will become dependent on your dogcooking. Remember, give them breakfast foods and they will eat from you forever, but teach them how to go fishing for breakfast foods then they will fish for you.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh ivy...you did a great job....but do you do house calls...not for the books but i would sure like some breakfast...man you make my mouth water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home