Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dog sleeping lessons #2 and #3


lesson #2: pillows make naps even better! if you work on a peepol pillow long enuf and get it smelling good like dog then eventually it becomes yours! tee hee!

lesson #3: you never know wut is going to be soft and warm, so try sleeping on everything. this snowman blankie wuz given to me by my aunt cara, RN. i am not sure wut RN stands for but i think it must mean "Real Nice" cuz thats wut she is! she came to visit me (and benjamin) and brot us both presents. i didnt think that snowmans cud be soft or warm but i tried it out and they were!! i luv my snowman blankie.
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy...BP is leading Big Time!

another way to get pillows smelling like dog is to take your bully stick or chew in and eat it on the pillow. Be sure to slobber lots.

kissies

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh ya..i have managed to get many a pillow and blankie over the years....doggy drool rules...

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

All the sofa blankets now belong to ME because I have shewed little holes in them or made them smell like ME! I love soft places. Mom even made a bed for me in my Dad's office because when she leaves, I go up and watch him on the computer to make sure he does it right. My Mom sure is nice.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That is a really nice blankie Ivy! Oh and I like stealing my Mom's pillow too...especially when it's nice and warm.

Lots of Licks, ruby

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

The snowman looks so soft. I think we need to ask Momma for one. (She gives us anything we want cuz she's better trained than Dad)

Regarding pillows, our people think dogs smell normal and dog spit is a food group.

Tasha and Eva

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

You look adorable in that picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Wow, you sure look very comfy Ivy. :)

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

t&e: dog spit as a food group? does that mean your peepol drink your dog spit? yuck!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

oh and thanks to all my friends who voted in the photo contest!! the little girl pup's photo is getting lots more votes now but my bp is still in the lead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home