Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, December 20, 2007

my new dog camera

hey dog friends! the evil brown man in the brown truck came to my door yesterday and i yelled at him so much that he didnt even try to sneak in or steal anything from my house. in fact he wuz so askared that he gave me one of his brown boxes as a peace offering and runned away! tee hee! ivy wins!

and gess wut wuz in the box? it wuz a new dog camera just for me!

i takes good picktures of me of corse but since i am so generous i decided to let my randy use it to take picktures of my benjamin too.

of corse i think i am cuter but bp is pretty cute too. wut a good dog camera!
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Gus said...

BP is pretty cute, but he doesn't have all his fur yet, so you are much cuter.

kissies
gus

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm with Gussie on that...the pup needs more fur!!!

The pictures are great!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

So you hate the UPS man too! Me too, Ivy! That's a pretty cute picture of Ben. Is he trying to catch a fly with his mouth open?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Oh my, I agree that you are cuter, but my lady seems to prefer the naked one, what's up with that?!

Murph

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Hana said...

A new dog camera!!! Wut was wrong with the old dog camera?

You both are pretty cute. I hope you win the picture contest then you can get some free pictures developed from your new camera.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy...me cants furgure out which one iz cuter, u or BP...and me agrees, Ben needs more fur...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Great pics! We got a new camera too!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy
Your new dog camera takes beautiful pictures!
You two are adorable!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Putz said...

yep, twins

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oooooooooooooooo so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home