Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, December 17, 2007

it takes a pack...

haf you ever heard the saying that it takes a pack to raise a puppy? well now you haf! it means that everybody in a community has to pitch in a little bit to help pups grow up to be good dogs or peepol. and i wuz thinking... gee, i haf a reelly big pack of friends on the internet -- i wunder how they cud help to raise by benjamin?

so i thot and thot and i came up wif an idea! i know that you all are very smart and you probably haf a lot of life experience to share wif a pup in the form of advice. wut if you all wrote pieces of advice for my benjamin about how to grow up to be a good man and luv his family and take care of other peepol? wudent that be cool?

so i told my randy and he said Ivy, you're brilliant! (tee hee! i knew that) so he made this video in response to google's "tell your gmail story" video. now i just watched that video and it totally sounded like my randy took all the credit for my idea! but i gess i will be humble and not worry about that.

if you want to write advice to my benjamin, you can write to him any time at this address:
(it is an image to keep the spambots away!)

you can send him advice any time you think of it (like just after sumbody did something and you wish you cud haf given them a piece of good advice about their behavior!) for years and years to come and i will make a little book of advice for my bp every year on his birfday and give it to him.

you can even let your peepol / hoomans / bipeds contribute advice of theyr own, and send the address on to any of theyr friends who they think are wise and mite haf good advice to share. the more the better i say! thanks my friends!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a great idea ivy! You are SOOOOOO smarts! How dare your Randy take all the credit...jeeesh!

So I will thinks of something and send it off!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy...I will think of something. I will ask Dad to think of something. I will ask E.Rabbit to think also. Muzzer will think after schmauss is over, and we will not let Teka post...OK

gussie

psss this is afabulous idea

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Putz said...

i did think of something and since bp is one of us dogs, i will use the dog blog for my comment...here goes....on housebreaking, i remember as a puppy i was brought to one tree in the yard early in the mornings, if you got bp(benjamin) to get up at 4 a.m. every morning and go to the very same tree in your yard to pee and poo, he would get into the habit and when he is 20 or so, he wouldn"t have to be told anymore........................on fedding, do not feed him table scraps or he will get diareha, ole roy is the kind of food we recommend....sadie duke sandy speeding..platoon of fourp.s. we went snowshoeing up ephraim canyon

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night. Don't bite him.

Wishing You All Merry Christmas
A Happy New Years,

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You are way smart Ivy :-)

Me and mum just emailed through our advice - I sure hope Ben uses it :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Clover said...

Hi Ivy,
I just read about you and your cutie little BP on the DWB news, and wanted to come say hello! I voted in the photo contest - the picture will win for sure!
Love Clover xo

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Hana said...

hee hee, Ivy, I have been voting many times more than once in the photo contest. Did you know the ip address can change as often as each day? :-)

I hope your BP can use the advice I sent him. I will think of more I am sure. Maybe it's more of my Mom's pet peeves?

Last night my Mom had a nightmare that there was a bee burrowing in her ear!!! How's that for a nightmare?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home