Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

my blue christmas


can you beleeve it? my peepol left me all alone for christmas. they lefted on christmas eve and i waited and waited for them to come home but instead the peepol-who-bring-good-food came to feed me and play wif me and after they left i went to sleep all alone. i waked up on christmas morning but my peepol were still missing! the good food peepol came to take care of me again but my randy and lindsay and bp were nowhere to be finded!

finally they came home just a little bit ago and i said ware were you? but they didnt say. my randy took me for a ride in the car to look for food and we finded chinese food wif rice for ivy! hurray for rice!

but ware did my peepol go? will haf to dogvestigate the spy camera to see if i can find clues. maybe my dog friends can help me look at the pictures and figure it out.

merry christmas to all! i hope yours wuz not as blue as mine!
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We feel so badly that you didn't get to spend Ben's first Christmas with him! Good idea to check for clues on the camera, Ivy! Let us know what you find out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Ivy...
I'm so sorry. You could have spent Christmas with me. You shouldn't have been left alone. But don't worry, we'll help you sort it out!

But rice is good...yum!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy, we are sorry you were alone. We have more than enough people here to share. E.Rabbit says you can come back with her next year to spend Christmas here. kissies Gus.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger KB said...

oh poor poor ivy! i'm so sad, if i would've known u would have been all by your lonesome, i would have most certainly told my humans to pick you up and bring u to my house.

let me know if you need help deciphering anything...

puppy slobberz...

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Charley said...

Hi Ivy my name is Charley! I saw your bloggies and I reeely liked the stuff about the skwirrels. My best friend Scooter hateshateshates skwirrels. We bark at them togethers all the times. Scooter even got free to chase one one times, but didn't get one yet. I is sowwry to hear about your krismas, I hopes you find out where your peoples went!

- Charley

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh ivy that is awful. how could they do that to you.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Asta said...

Ivy
I'm so sowwy you got lefted fow Chwissmuss..You should have come ovew to my house and I would have played with you and shawed all my toyses and evewything...I'm glad youw peeples finally came home..I hope you get extwa lovies
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ok, here is my guess because I just read your blue christmas, but keep in mind this is only a guess. Not too many clues in your posty. My guess is your peepol went to the Smithsonian. Deal or no deal? I am guessing this not knowing what the weather is like in Washington D.C. If it has been snowing there, then I retract my guess because the grass is green in your photos.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Putz said...

hana, you never know anyt hing....you are cluless.....you think national treasures are involved and you think you are in that movie....you make me laugh....duke from platoon of four

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw this article and thought it would make up for your blue Christmas, Ivy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/dorset/7061568.stm

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am sorry I have been so busy I would have come right over to help find your peepol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home