Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

more clues!

ok i gess if hana can't figure it out then i reelly must not haf found enuf clues. so i looked sum more and i found so many picktures it wuz hard to sort them out. espeshully since most of them seemed to be of my benjamin!

so here are three more picktures i found. i wuzzent able to make heads or tails of them. i wunder if anydog will be able to figure it out for me?

clue #4: they were in a place ware miniature dogs are tricked into labor wif promises of a sausage on a stick...

oh, is that a reflecshun in the glass in front of the dog? that mite be a clue. i cant quite make it out tho.

clue #5: they were in a place ware they torcher dogs wif silly hats and muzzle leashes.

gosh that doesnt help me any. that cud be anywhere!

clue #6: this golden pointy top building looks like it mite be a landmark... but ware?

i dont think i haf ever seen this place before. these pickture clues are reelly too hard for me! i will haf to keep looking.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, the new clues do not help much. But, this is what I know:

--Your Randy and Lindsay left you on Dec 24.
--They came back late on Dec 25.
--Therefore they did not go too far away from your dog house.
--The squirrel photo shows no snow on the ground, and some of the other photos show no snow in the air. It looks like a clear sunny day, so it likely has not been snowing where they went.
--The photo of the gold pointy thing shows some trees with no leaves. So, I think they were on the East Coast, still not terribly far from your dog house.

That is all I know, Ivy. I do not recognize any of the landmarks or the reflection in front of the dog. I hope I have not failed you, Ivy.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ok, here is my guess for this "more clues" post. I say New York!!!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Putz said...

ha, ha ha ha, ivys don't listen to hana, she was so wrong about bp's birthday, now she is so wrong about new york, actually all the landmarks are in new jersey

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We are totally clueless and we feel so badly for letting you down, Ivy! You'll solve this thing - we have faith in you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy..I gots no clues. I sorta gree with Hana, but maybe they flew somewhere quick?

kissies
gussie

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it might be NYC, my mom used to live there and she thinks she recognizes that last picture!! And NYC is only like 6 hours from you!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Yeah, NY is only a hop-skip-and-jump from your dog house. Hershey seems to be on my team, so THERE, Mr. Barlow Putz!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home