Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

evil skwerrel stuff!

oh my dogness! more evil skwerrel picktures!

this first one i got from my good friend gus and also from the cats of the cat ranch. actually they both sent it to me a while ago but it took me all this time to recover from the shock of seeing it enuf that i am able to post it on my bloggy. if you are easily fritened you had better stop reading rite now!

that is probly the skariest thing i haf seen ever! or at least this week.

the next pickture wuz sent to me by my peepol from theyr shoe phone while they were out hafing fun wifout me tonite. my lindsay found this in the candle section at target:

wut do you think it is? a shrine? a homing beacon left on earth by the dark skwerrel lord? a cleverly disguised plastic explosive device? or worse?

gosh. i thot target wuz a good dog store!

8 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Tippy said...

Ivy, look at my blog I also have a skeery pikture of a skwerrel.
Tippy
lifeaccordingtotippy.blogspot.com

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

At least those scary skwerrels aren't there at your house! Our mom torchers us by feeding the ones in our back yard. We are launching a protest!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
I don't have a problem with the squirrel in the second picture, but the first one sure is scary!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We've never seen a devil squirrel before, Ivy! He truly looks evil! Stay away from him!
Mom wants to know if squirrel #2 picture is chocolate? Geez, mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I'm with Maggie and Mitch's Mom. The #2 squirrel looks like he's made of chocolate. Can I eat him?

If he's not chocolate then if you light him, he will eventually disappear I think. That's not too bad. Well, even so, who in their rightful mind would want him in their dog house?????

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

that squirrel thing has to be part of some terrible ritual, SO SCARY!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

we don't know what to say. We are still shaking from the sheer fright of it all.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

I think I would have to eat that squirrel!

Kisses, Sky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home