Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, February 16, 2008

marooned with abby!

my peepol did it again! they took off for fun an adventures in the car and left me all by myself. no, worse than by myself - they left me wif abby again!

wen they finally came to pick me up, they took me and abby back to my house! even in my own house i can't get away from abby.

i dont know ware my peepol went but i found these two pickture clues on my spy camera:


all i can guess is that they went someplace sunshiney that wuz over-run by skwerrels. hmmmm... maybe i didnt want to go there after all!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hi! I found your blog at the Top Dog Blogs place. I like the way you think! Squirrels are evil! The Great Squirrel Menace is being fought all over this great country. Join me and my friends and together we should be able to get something done about this problem! Visit me at my blog, not mom's, she's boaring.
http://chasingsquirrelswithrusty.wordpress.com

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

I don't understand your human's infatuation with threatening you with squirrels. Glad to hear they came home. DId they bring you any presents?

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ben looks a celebrity in his sunglasses! Could this be a clue too, Ivy?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: You must have a talk with those people of yours. They should not take Ben to Dangerous Places with Squirrels and not take you for Ben-Defender!

My sister E.Rabbit was frightented by a squirrel when very young, and look how she turned out.

worriedly
gussie

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Whoa, a place over-run with squirrels and they idn't take you? Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home