Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, February 14, 2008

blooper

i am sorry that i haf not had much time to read my friends dog blogs lately. for some reason my benjamin does not like to sit at the computer very much. actually not at all. he kinda screams his head off wenever we sit down to type sumthing.

anyway i finally caught up on copper's bloggy. i am so happy that copper is posting picktures of miriam cuz she is such a cute baby and hershey has not been doing his dog blog duty to post cute picktures.

copper posted a blooper pickture and asked everydog else to post theirs so here is mine:

not exactly my best side, is it?

i will try to think about thinking and write that other post that copper challenged me to next time.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: BP is still the cutest boy baby I have ever seen! But he looks tired. I think you and Randy are trying to teach him stuff too fast.

kissies
gus

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

haha that is a close up! Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy Valentine's day Ivy,

me wants ya to come over to my me bloggie & see the roses the Mommy got today. Mew wants to share them with all the Mommies of my DWB friends.

Love ya lots.......Mona

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Hana said...

I think the photo blooper shows you trying to steal the show, just like Ender tried. AND, I think it's also a blooper of your BP! He was caught sleeping on the job! What's his job anyhow?

I am still finding my blooper picture and thinking about thinking. Boy, I got a lot to do!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Isis said...

are you trying to eat the camera?!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ender said...

I am the cause of A LOT of bloopers for my parents! Bwahahaha! I'm not quite use to sharing all of the fame!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

That is a terrible picture of you Ivy. I wonder if Randy was even trying to take a picture of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home