Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bouncy Baby Ben and the Battle of the Bone

my benjamin is getting so strong and he likes to bounce in his magic levitating seat all the time now! my lindsay made a movie to show everybody and i helped...

wen my benjamin wuz finished bouncing, i gave him kisses! i am not sure wut he thought of that...



now on to more serious business...
for easter i got a reelly cool bone that has peanut butter in the middle! woo hoo!

the problum is that my peepol wanted me to eat it outside in my back yard, but it wuz cold out there! so naturally i brot my yummy bone inside to finish it. my peepol got all mad and crazy and stuff and told me to take it out. so i did, and then i brot it rite back inside again. for sum reason this did not satisfy them and they made me take it out in the cold again! after a few rounds of this i said enuf! this is my house and i live in it more than you peepol and i will eat my bone inside if i want to! and i refused to go back outside. i growled (just a little bit!) and got a spanking and it wuz all very unhappy. in the end i lost the battle of wills and had to eat my bone outside.

*sigh* ivy never wins.

9 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy! If they don't want peanut butter on the rug, they should not put peanut butter in the bone. Or the kong, in my case. It took a while, but I now have my muzzer trained not to worry about the rugs and furniture, only about what makes Gussie happy.

Keep training them Ivy, they seem bright enough in some ways

kisses
gusse

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burf's Ivy...hmmm not fair gettin u a big bone and makin u go out in da cold to eats it...me finks u shooda won da battle...and Ben iz cute boucnin around like dat...

b safe,
Rocky and ;)angel lacylulu

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

If the hoomans put down a sheet, would you promise to stay on it with your pb bone, Ivy? This could work!
Ben looks pretty happy bouncing in his chair!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Benjamin sure is growing very fast!
I think Maggie's advice is a good one! With a towel or something you can enjoy your bone inside and make a mess in just one place!
I hope it works for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

stupid humans. Ben sure is cute though

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, I can't believe you growled! But maybe next time your people should check the weather before they give you a peanut butter bone that they expect you to eat outside.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Humans have stupid rules. You can come live with me because we outnumber the human at our house!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Putz said...

the will of DOG over biped......it is lucky you didn't have a cat, or squrilell involve or it would have been will of critter over DOG.....platoonoffour

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

"Yeah, we see you Ivy." ?!?!?!?! That's what they said? And then they won't let you eat your bone in the house on EASTER? You need a lawyer!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home