Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, March 22, 2008

furminashun!

my dog friends, you were rite. the new thing that came home wif my peepol from seattle is called a furminator, and it is taking away my fur!

every few days my lindsay gets that furminator thing out and makes me sit down and be good while she pets me wif it. it actually feels kinda good but wen it is over i look down and see that a bunch of my fur has abandoned ship!! she runs the furminator all over me except for the top of my head.

this got me thinking... my peepol haf very little fur on them except for the top of theyr heads. does that mean they furminate themselves wen i am not looking? are they trying to make me look like a peepol?? this is most distressing!
Posted by Picasa

13 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Ben is cute, Lindsay and Randy are nice folks and handsome each in their own way. You are BEAUTIFUL! They do not want to make you into a peepol. They just want to make you more beautiful.

kisses
gussie

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

thank you gussie! you are so wise that i am sure you must be rite. i wont worry too much about the furminator now.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Ivy, not to worrwy, u furs will grow back...Ben is a sweetie, little guy..

b safe,
;)angel lacylulu

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
I guess you are right. They use the furminator secretly!
You look beautiful and feel lighter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're all spiffy for the Easter bunny, Ivy! I'm sure they don't want to turn you into a peepol - just make you cooler and happier! Ben is such a cutie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Maybe the people need more fur, so they are trying to take your fur! BP looks like he could use more fur.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Sorry you had to find out the hard way what that thing is! Hoppy Bunny Day!

Kisses, Sky boy

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

You do look beautiful now, Ivy. ;)

My friend Casper told me about your blog after I posted about how evil squirrels are. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like those evil critters!

Sparky

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, that was me who just left that comment. I forgot to sign in!

Happy Easter!

Sparky

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Ivy,

We haven't stopped by in awhile but we haven't forgeten you. I just got my summer haircut and now be almost nakkid. Benjamin sure is growing up fast.

Mona

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human hasn't bough one of those things yet. But I fear she will!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

I have a furminator and I HATE IT! When I see that sucker come out I run and hide. I prefer to poof off my own fur thank you very much. : )

Murph

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Ivy, you are way too cute to be a peepol! Tell your Lindsay not to use it too much or you will look like one of those nekkid Chinese Crested doggies!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home