Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, March 13, 2008

cool man ben, yummy cookie and dreamy cream

well i thot i had finally seen all the picktures from my peepol's trip to seattle and then i found the other spy camera had picktures on it too! my favorite one is of my benjamin riding in the airplane in style.


then i found out that the picktures on the camera were not the only thing that i had been missing from that trip... my lindsay had a super dog cookie for me from my cousins bruce and lois and she forgot to tell me! can you beleeve it? here is a pickture of my lindsay asking me if i want to eat the cookie and me saying yes-yes-yes!


so i think my peepol were feeling guilty about forgetting my cookie (they shud!) becuz today wen my lindsay wuz making cake she gave me the dreamy creamy box to lick!! woo hoo!!

good to the last drop! mmmmmm!


there is one more thing that came home from seattle for me, but i will save telling about that for next time....

14 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Just look at hot shot Ben in his shades! He's just too much!
We can't believe that both of your parents forgot about the cookie meant for you, Ivy! You should always be #1 on their list and the only thing they think about!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Putz said...

OH MY, those pictures were of SEATTLE, oh my hanna was right again

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Gus said...

did you get a furminator? I have a love hate relationship with mine.

gussie

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Hana said...

What's that yellow silver thing that made it's way into your last photo? Is that a furminator?

Shame on your Lindsay for not giving you your cookie sooner! Did you say Thank You to Brucey? Is he still sleeping on his blog?

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

ben looks super cool on that plane!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
That is a super cool picture of Ben! I love it!
What is that furminator doing right besides you?? I guess those are not good news to you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Was Ben the jet pilot?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Just caled in to say goodbye. We are moving house, and my Scottish homeland, we are going to live in a new house, right down into England. In a few weeks time.

So I will no longer be a Scottish Hound, I will have to be indoctrinated into English Pup Law.

I am kinda nervous, but I am sure the English will treat me fine.

Our house is full of packing cases and they have now packed my suitcase too. I am getting really nervous.

I will be back in touch once I am living in my new house in England!

Lotsalicks Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be back once I am settled in my new house.....

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh I meant to bark, thank you for your friendship and your baby bro looks lovely!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Isis said...

you must stop moving! you keep blurring your beautiful face!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Oh no! Not a Furminator!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hi! This is Rusty, writing to you from mom's place.
It is sad that they forgot to give you that yummy cookie! You look like you are saying YES very fast!
WOOF!
Rusty
http://chasingsquirrelswithrusty.wordpress.com

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Shame on your peepol for forgetting to give you the cookie! I bet it was pawsome once you got it, though!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh flash hates the furminator. I don't have to get it used on me though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home