Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, April 10, 2008

sweet spots for sleep

i haf recently discovered that babies are not all bad. they actually come wif some pretty cool stuff like fuzzy toys and reelly soft blankets. i am currently trying to claim this one as my own by sitting on it every chance i get. for some reason my peepol always yell at me wen i do. maybe they are upset becuz it is too small for me and they want me to haf a bigger blanket.


my favoritest place to nap is my dog couch. i haf it all furry so much that my peepol dont like to sit on it so it is all mine.

*sigh* i luv you, dog couch!
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Sure is nice to have your own furry couch!
Here is too hot now so I prefer to sleep on the floor!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy, Ivy! We sure wish we had our own couch! You're so lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Yes, Ivy, that blankie is a tad small for you, but it looks very soft and comfy! How nice that you have your very own dog couch!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy!!!! We are so glad to hear from you. I just wanted to tell your peepol that me n Teka have pads kinda like that one to snuggle on. We do prefer the dog couch also, but the pads are nice for when there are too many peepol napping on the dog couch! (more than one peepol napping on the couch means dogs stay away!)

Maybe you should have your own? We think muzzer got it at one of the big dog chains.

kisses
gussie

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Putz said...

we sadie and duke have heated dog pads at 100 degrees to sleep on, occasionally we get to come into the house and jump on the cat, dog, lab, daughter, hearing dog couch....you are lucky your couch is not CROWDED, like our couch

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I need to persuade my Human to by more couches!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

babies are nice. Wait until he starts feeding you.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Hana said...

You need a bigger blanket. That yellow one is way too small. But, good job trying to claim it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home