Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My house got a new ruff!

my peepol haf been all excited and weird and stuff lately. my lindsay took down all the picktures and mirrors from the walls and then they chopped up the last holly tree from in front of our house (i will haf to tell you more about that one later!)

i wondered why my peepol were acting so strangely and i asked them to explain themselves but of course they didnt lissen to me or answer any of my questions. i just had to keep my ears up and finally i heard that my house was getting a new ruff! woo hoo! how cool! hey, wut is a new ruff anyway?



i found out soon enuf! these four guys showed up in a giant truck early in the morning and started making an awful racket in my house. it sounded like my house wuz under attack! i scooted out into my backyard to keep an eye on them from a safe distance!



so now my house has a new ruff. i am just glad that those guys didn't try to change my ruff!!

13 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Look at all that neat paper they're throwing down for you to play with, Ivy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Putz said...

ivys, did ben wake up with all that ruff ruff ruff racket?

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Did you get to bring the paper inside to play with?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I feel you pain Ivy. They did that at my house not long ago, only I got to escape and go to work with my Mom. Tell your peeopl that my Mom said that picking out the color of her new ruff was the most unfun way ever to spend that kind of money.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Please be careful that you don't step on a nail. Then you'd have go see the mean people in the white coats.

Tasha & Eva

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Hopefully all the loud noises are finished!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Hi cutie pie! Just saw your site and wanted to say hi.

Hugs, Kodak

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

A new roof? The other one had a problem??
Why you were not barking at them with those noises?? Good girl!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh boy! I'm jealous! look at all that paper for you to play with!
huuugs!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

The Mommy & me have been reading bloggies al; day & when we came to yours we thought somebody had stolen our house. The front of your house looks just like ours...same color, same brick and we gots a patio door. The Mommy said we must think alike...what that means me don't know. Me just know we needa new ruff too.

Benjamin sure has gotten to be a big boy and so handsome.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Squirrels are evil? Oh, my, please send all your squirrels to my house.

Levi

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

oh that noise is annoying.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Oh my goodness they could be doing ANYTHING up there! You better keep an eye on them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home