Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, April 19, 2008

happy stick day!

hey hey dog friends! i think spring has sprung in my back yard at long last! the sunshine has been warm and the shade has been cool and the breezes haf been most doglitefully breezy for days and days.

today my randy chased the noisy grass-eater around my yard and it ate up all the grass before he wuz able to stop it. the short grass always makes the birds and the skwerrels very happy for sum reason, so i went out to patrol my yard and make sure those critters know who is boss.


i found a yummy stick to chew on, so i took a break from patrolling to taste its branchy goodness.


then my pink hexapus came to try to steal my stick... but i said no stick for you! and i kept it all to myself


the hexapus left cuz she knew her stick skillz were no match for mine. then i ripped all the bark off the stick just to show any stinky skwerrels who mite be watching wut would happen to them if they dared to show their fluffy tails in my yard today! i think it must haf worked cuz i didnt see any skwerrels at all.


my poor benjamin didnt get any sticks today but it looks like he wuz hafing a good time anyway. some day i will haf to teach him how to skin a stick and keep the backyard safe from invaders. until then i gess i am on my own! it is a tuff job but somedog has to do it!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ben looks like he's ready for a stick skinning lesson to us, Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Hi Ivy. I have missed you and Benjamin. But then, muzzer is busy and I have missed a lot.

Benjamin is lookin' real fine! We think you might wait a bit for the stick lessons. Maybe teach him to roach in the greass first.

Gussie

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

looks like a nice day in the yard. Benjamin has a lot to learn but I am sure you will be a patient teacher!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs ivy...come c me video, chasin a squeerl...and dat stick looks pawsome to me...all i can haff iz little sticks...ben iz shure a cutie..

b safe,
~rocky~

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Chew on sticks? Hmmm, I have never tried that. My parents stained my dog house today. It was brown and now it is brown-er. Don't know why they bothered. I don't like that doghouse anyway.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Wow Ivy. I did not know I am suppose to chew on sticks.

I think BP looks like he has something up his sleeve! Look at that glint in his eye! Maybe he will be teaching you something, too.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Sticks are not my thing but looking at your pictures it seems interesting!
Benjamin is sooooo handsome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Putz said...

sticks and stones and bones

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We like bringing sticks inside. It's especially fun to destroy them on top of the bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home