Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, May 07, 2006

strange peepol behavior

my peepol were acting very strange today. first they broke open the table and made a reely skary noize. they put a big skary looking piece in there to make it a bigger table. very strange.

then they put all my toys in the basket. i tryed to tell them that isnt ware they go. the toys belong on the floor and in the backyard you silly peepol! but the peepol didnt understand at all. i will never understand why it is that we dogs know wut the peepol are saying but the peepol never seem to figure out wut we are saying.

after all my toys were banished then they got out the big carpet-sucking foot-eater of death and made a terrible noize all over my house. i kept a close eye on that monster so it cudnt eat up my feets.
wen all the skary noizes and craziness wuz done then peepol started nocking on my front door! i thot it mite be evil skwerrls so i yelled and told them all to beware cuz there is a big bad dog in this house but wen the door opened it wuznt skwerrls at all. it wuz my favorite peepol friends who give me treats! we were gonna have a big dog party!

the peepol had reely good smelling things to eat. i looked as pretty as i cud but i didnt get any. i did get some cookies for sitting and shaking and jumping but wut i reely wanted wuz wutever wuz in that cup!

my peepol friends played with the red dot for me and i chased it all over the place all nite.

now the peepol are all back out the door and i am so tired that i will sleep very good sleep... and dream of eating the stuff in that cup! mmmmmm!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Sounds like you had a great Sunday. I am also scared of that big thing that sucks up everything and makes a scary noise. I hate it, when mom and dad have the thing out I bark and bark. Good thing your alright.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also hate when my people put that terrible big carpet-sucking foot-eater of death over MY carpet! The carpet looks much better with my fur on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home