Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, May 05, 2006

The most wunderful invenshun EVER!

my peepol are amazing! they put in a little door that is just my size! life is just wunderful!

now i can go in and out and in and out and in and out all day long!

i can peek out to check on the skwerrels before i go to bed and i can run out to chase birds and rabbits and anything that comes in my backyard without even asking the peepol to let me out the window!

the only thing i cant figure out is why the peepol didnt put it in sooner!

7 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ivy! Good to see you. I was afraid that the squirrels got you. Maybe you can trick a squirrel into coming into your house through your door. Then death the the squirrel!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Happy days!

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

I have a door too. I love going in and out at my leisure. I sometimes just poke my head out and see what the wheather is like.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

good idea turbo! those skwerrls are so tricky maybe it is time that i tricked them for once.

cairo i do the same thing. i just love to stand with my head out the door and sniff the air before i go to bed. the peepol think it is reely funny.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I wish I had my own little door!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Spirit said...

wow thats a really neat window. Maybe my mom can get me one someday.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

every dog shud have a little door like mine. i hope you all can convince your peepol to get you one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home