Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, April 20, 2006

wet guardbears and raining tuna


this morning i jumped out the window to patrol my backyard and gess wut? my guardbears were out there keeping watch for skwerrels all night! i gess i forgot about them cuz i didnt mean to make them do night duty so soon in theyr training. wen i went to check on them, they were all wet! poor bears, i think they musta been crying all night! wut a bad bearkeeper i am to make my bears so sad. i wont make them stay out by themsevles at night anymore.


then i heard the peepol calling me. they said hey ivy! it is raining tuna in here! so i ran and jumped back in the window and shure enuf there was tuna all over the floor! the peepol were making sandwiches with some of it on the counter but there was plenty on the floor for me. wow! i never knew it cud rain tuna!

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I've heard of it raining cats and dogs, but not tuna. I'm moving to your house!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

Thanks Ivys humans for fixing up my picture! Its alot brighter now.

Your poor guard bears! So cold! I'm sure they are used to it though, them being so tough and all! Keep on trainin' them! They will soon will become pros and you can just sit back and they can bring you the squirrels!

Also, the tuna! Sounds good! I wish I could have some... Stupid stomac of mine! My humans want to give me food all the time but they arn't allowed, the vet said... =/

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes it rains dog biscuits in my kennel!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey jack! you are welcome for the pickture-fixin'. it wuznt me tho. randy fixed it up for you with his favorite program picassa from google. i always get help wen it comes to picktures.

turbo and raisa you are welcome to come to my house anytime. i never know wen it is going to rain tuna but i dont mind sharing my rawhides and cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home