Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

my backyard guardbears


as hard as it is for me to admit it, i cant watch my backyard for skwerrels all the time. one dog can only do so much. so i thot and thot and i came up with an idea. why not use my bears to help me watch my backyard? all they need is a little training!

so today i started theyr training. i haf to say, for bears they were pretty soft. i gess they dont get much exersize laying around in the basket all day. so i chewed them out reely good and told them to shape up first thing.

next we worked on standing gard. they are going to need a lot of work in that department. for one, they cant stand. for another thing, every time i put them in theyr posts, lindsay yells at me and tells me to bring my toys in the house. humph! toys she calls them! they are feroshus bear guards! so that cud be a problem.

i gess ill just have to do theyr training wen the peepol arent looking! yeah!

6 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Maybe you could get some more snow peepol. I bet they'd help train the guard bears.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

oooo! that is a good idea, turbo. i wonder wen the snow is coming back?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We never get snow anymore. It's probably the stupid squirrels fault.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

yeah yeah yeah! i bet my snow peepol and snow dog skared them so bad, those stinky skwerrels probly did sumthing to keep the snow away so i cant make snow peepol anymore.

grrrrrrrrr!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I like your blog Ivy! You are very funny. I am linking to your blog!

Indy

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

My grass in my yard isnt that green yet.. It is in some parts though! And try and eat some of the real green stuff! My humans think its because my stomac hurts and thats what dogs do, I just think it taste good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home