Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, April 14, 2006

my battlefield is gone!


after all the time i spent letting the grass grow into good skwerrel ambushing spots... after all the training i did to learn how to sneak up on skwerrels... after all the trouble i went to laying down landmines to keep the skwerrels out of the yard...

...randy just had to pick up the landmines and mow down all the grass!

i tried to stop him by lying down in front of the big noizy grass eater, but he bribed me with a cookie. you cant blame me for taking the cookie, can you? anydog wud have done it.

oh well. now i gotta start all over again.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My humans are always bribing me with cookies to make me enter in my kennel when there are guests. So I quite understand and won't blame you!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Too bad about your ambush plans. I think you need to pee on that grass eater. Mom and Dad watched a Flemish film, Memories of a Killer, in which the humans peed on the door handle of a movin' box on the driver's side. They did that if they didn't like the driver. So that's what you should do. Maybe the grass eater won't get noizy anymore and go away.

Yah, that cookie thing always gets us, doesn't it.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey freda, that is a good idea! maybe if i pee on it, it will go away.

wen i peed on the grass enuf times, it went away...

...but wen i peed on the carpet, it didnt go away... and i got in bigtime trubble.

i gess you never no wut is gonna happen until you pee on it!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

I get bribed alot too!

Good thing the grass eater didnt eat you too! Looks like it was almost about too! You could have protected yourself anyway...

I get in trouble when I pee on the carpet too... its almost the same color as the grass and it was soft like it too though, so I assumed it was the same! Silly humans... =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home