Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, March 26, 2006

randy comes home and froggy moves west

hurray! hurray! me and lindsay went for a ride in the car last nite and we went to the airport ware the big skary loud birds like to fly around and i was thinking ok so has she gone krazy? why are we here? we were here 6 brekfests ago and we lost randy to the big skary birds so am i going to lose lindsay now? who is going to skoop my dogfood?

but just wen i wuz about to give up hope gess wut? can you gess? randy came running up to the car! he got away from the big birds! hurray!

so it turns out that the birds took randy and the frog away to calafornya wich is west becuz the frog wanted to go west. well maybe it was also becuz randy went to the big get-together for peepol who make games.

the nintendo peepol were there with my second favrite game, nintendogs. of corse my vary favrite game is the ivy game that randy wrote with me in it and i haf to cach the skweeky carrot and bark at the cats and ride the elevator (even tho i reely hate the elevator i haf to ride it in the game... that is the skary part!)

randy took piktures of the signs becuz everyone else had big seekrets and didnt let the peepol take piktures of very many of the reely cool things. he dropped off the frog in a geocache in calafornya and somebody else picked him rite up again and took him closer to his home in sandy eggo. bye froggy! im gonna miss you little guy!

even tho it was a big shiny confrence with cool stuff inside, somehow the peepol cudnt get the sign to work rite. randy said they had reely bad food to eat, too. i gess some peepol just dont no wuts reely important in life.

but i no wuts important. having both of my peepol close to me all the time and skraching my ears and scooping my dogfood and just saying 'we love you ivy.'

now thats reely important.

4 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Glad to hear that your male human fought off those big birds and got home safely. And glad to see that the red frog is nearin' home. I looked for a red frog but didn't find any.

I wonder if a big bird carried your game maker over my house. We have lots of big grey birds over our house sometimes. They carry lots of stuff for the humans that are in a place called eye rak and another place called after stand.

Yes, you're right. The best things are havin' your humans at your side, a full food bowl, belly rubs (for me) and lots of lovin'! Glad your family is back together.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey freda,

thanks for the woof! some wolves picked the froggy up from where randy dropped it off and they are moving him closer to sandy eggo. go froggy go!

hope you get lotsa belly rubs and full bowls of dogfood for dinner.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

Hey!
Does you human work for a video games or something? One of my humans boyfriends are moving out west to go into game programming. That sounds pretty intense. =)
Also, big birds fly over my house all the time! I'm always kinda scared they are gonna poop... That would be one massive poop...

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

oh my goodness dogness! i never thot about those big giant birds pooping! now that is a reely skary thot!

i think i will stay inside today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home