Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I love hiking!

my peepol take me to hi places so i can see all the skwerrls and smell the air messeges and leave pee-mail.

A vary smart dog left a code for me to know what whey is west. now my frog friend can go to calafornia.

i tell my peepol that i am tasting the air, but really i am sending a deth thret to all the skwerrls below me. now they no ivy is in charge.

i love riding in the car. sometimes i ride on the arm rest so i can sneek into lindsays lap!

5 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

I try to ride on the arm rest too. My mom either makes me go back into the back seat or pulls me in front with her though. She doesnt understand the fine art of "arm rest riding"

*wags tail*

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

PS: I hope you dont mind, I put a link to your blog on my blog.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Cooool photos! Now that you know which way is west, if you ever want to meet up then you need to go west young dog. I know that I have to go east to read your pee mail. So....if we meet in the middle, is that the north or the south? Dad, says it's called Catsas. What? Oh, Kansas, where Toto and his human, Dorthy, live. I don't know if I want to go to Kansas. They have those twirly windy finger thingys. They pick up cows and chickens and things.

Did the frog get to where he was goin'? We have lots of frogs here. I will keep my nose clean so I can sniff out any red frogs?

Woof!

Freda

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Be careful while ridin' on the arm rest. Any quick stop and you might go flyin'. Flyin' elpharents, yes, but not flyin' dogs. Oh, I see. You're helpin' your humans drive so they are safe. Good idea.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

cute pics! I cant wait to go hiking in the summer with my new owners!! =D Probably wont be as intense as your jagged rock hikes tho! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home