Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, April 09, 2006

peepol trying to figure out dogspeak

my peepol found this post on dogster all about silly researchers trying to figure out what dogs are reely saying. ha! if they want to know what we are saying, they just have to read our blogs! it is so simple, silly peepol!

now, if only there cud be a dog research teem to figure out what peepol are reely saying. that wud be something worth finding out!

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

I thought the Japanese had already invented a bark translator. Maybe these new researchers don't know Japanese. Arf! Arf!

Woof!

Freda

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

Ivy

Sometimes I am glad that my people dont know what I am saying. Especially when they look at me all mad after I chew the chair. I just make some happy puppy noises and they melt and forgive me. Really though I am giggling and saying that I cant wait for them to go out so I can chew the other leg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home