Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, April 24, 2006

snakes and bunnies and sly dog


an evil snake named romex got into our house while the peepol were busy making a mess of the walls.

i took care of the snake and then the peepol buried him in the wall so he cant hurt anybody. let that be a warning to all the other evil snakes out there not to come into my house!

my friends tank and sly came over to visit me torment me. they like to run around and take my toys and wrestle and i yell and yell and yell at them but they dont even pay attention to me. then the peepol yell at me for making so much noize! how unfair!

sly dug around under my tree and found a nest of baby bunnies! we all wanted to play with the bunnies but the peepol didnt let us. they put them in a box and put them somewhere else so we cuddnt find them again.

tank and sly stayed overnite with us and right in the middle of my sleep we all got up and the peepol put on shoes even tho it was still sleepy time and they ran around with light sticks and went for rides in the car to look for sly. i guess he had to potty and he cuddnt find a good enuf spot in my backyard so he jumped over my fence and went to find a better spot. the peepol were very cranky so i stayed out of theyr way. i was a little upset that i didnt get to go for the rides in the car but i think with peepol so cranky driving maybe it was better to stay home anyway.

6 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

did the peepol find Sly?

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

yes the peepol finally found him but he was skared of them becuz they had lightsticks and he didnt no who they were so he ran away again.

good thing the peepol can run fast on those two sticks they use for legs. they caught sly boy and brot him back to sleep for the rest of the night.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I bet he was tired!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Ender said...

That looks like a long snake. How did it taste? I think that would have been great to chew on!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Aw, the baby bunnies are so cute! Are your peepol going to keep them?

I bet Sly was tired after all that running!

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

no indy, my pepol took the bunnies away somewhere and i never got to see them again. and yes sly was pretty tired when he came back. we ALL were pretty tired!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home