Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, May 13, 2006

my randy is back home!

i wish randy wud stop going away to californya and leeving me here! at leest this time he wuz only gone for 4 dinners. he said they dont let dogs in to e3. such diskriminashun!

randy found a shirt that prooves again that skwerrels are evil, even to theyr own kind!

heers a pikture of a giant hedgehog. now i want to know... if they let hedgehogs into e3 then why cant dogs come too? who is going to chase the hedgehogs? *humph!*

i wuz reely reely happy to see randy when he came home and i had so much to tell him about skwerrels i chaseded and smells i sniffed. i told him next time he better take me along so i can take care of those hedgehogs for them.
 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ooooo! That is a big, scary hedgehog! And that t-shirt scares me, too.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

dont worry turbo. i will get those tshirt skwerrels for you!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

My mom said she is really jealous of Randy because she would have loved to gone to E3 !!
She plays something called mmorpg's

Me, I just like to play with my chew toys.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I hate when my mom goes away. She never leaves me for very long though. I agree, you should have been allowed to go to E3 with him!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey spirit and indy! yeah i think that dog games and dog toys are WAY funner than peepol games.
wen my peepol play with theyr games they just sit on the couch and move theyr thumbs. how lame! even a puppy can play better than that!
wen i play my dog games i run and run and run so fast and skweek my toys and bark at things and have a great time!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ender said...

My humans try not to leave me alone for more than 4-6 hours. If they do have to go away for a longer time, then I get to go to the kennel, and that's ok by me! Did your human enjoy E3?

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

yeah ender my peepol say that they dont like to leave me alone but then they leave me alone with the skwerrls all the time! silly peepol.

randy said he liked e3 very much and thot the ps3 wuz cool but he didnt get to play with the wii. i told him i cud wii all he wants but he said it wuznt the same. peepol can be so picky!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

Hey Ivy! I'm glad Randy made it outta there before that hedgehog got him!

ALSO I wanted to let you know that Faith the 2-legged doggie is gonna be on Oprah tonight incase you wanted to know and wanted to watch it with your family! I know I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home