Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, May 27, 2006

the exorsizm of emily rose

i watched sum skary stuff on the magic window with my peepol last nite. it wuz a story called the exorsizm of emily rose about a girl who made skary noizes and she had eleven evil cats! in one part of the story the cats came in and they all attacked a priest with theyr sharp claws and made bad, bad, reely bad cat noizes. thats wen i got up and ran over to the magic window to see those cats close up and warn the priest that cats are sharp! look out! but even tho i barked and them they still attacked the priest. it wuz so skary i had to go in another room so i didnt have to look at the evil cats.

that wuz a skary movie and i dont rekamend it for puppies.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Ooooh, my people watched that a while ago. It was sooooo scary that I stayed in my crate the whole time. I hate when they watch scary movies. One time they watched a movie called "Taking Lives", and there is a part where the actress lays on a bed in the room where a serial killer grew up, and he is under the bed, and his arms reach up and grab her. My mom screamed so loud! It woke me up out of a sound sleep and I immediately ran to my crate! My mom didn't even realize she was screaming, daddy had to grab her arms and yell "It's ok! It's ok!" Sheesh! But they keep watching scary movies!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Scary C-A-T movies. That's scary! I'm glad you tried to help the guy in the Nehru jacket, even though he wouldn't listen to you. Mom and Tule's Mom watched The Ring sometime ago. They thought it was scary. My secretary and I spent the time workin' on my blog.

My humans and I watch a lot of movies that they have to read. After a while, they get tired of readin' to me, so they stop the movie, brush my teeth and send me to bed. Just as well. Most of those readin' movies don't have big parts for animals so I'm bored anyway.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I''ve never watched a movie like that! My humans are watching all of the old Kung Fu series on DVD now so I am getting filled with wisdom along with Grasshopper :) I do like to watch the parts where the good guy whollups the bad, mean cowboy guys every time.

Sometimes when movies get really loud I go into the other room, lay down against the wall and put my paw over my ear . . .

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Robin CHAN said...

ok.. i would watch it..

BTW, i have learned how to switch channels by stepping on the buttons of the remote control thingy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home