Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, December 19, 2008

the red man, pippin's tag, and a BONE

hey hey dog friends! my benjamin went to visit this man in red tonite. i dont know why, but lots of children come to visit him. he doesnt seem to be lonely. my benjamin looks like he is just about to take off wif those bells. tee hee!


my good friend pippin tagged me to play a game where you grab the 6th picture in the 6th folder and post it wif a story. so here is my 6th picture:

it is from halloween and i dont know wut they are except that they look yummy and i didnt get any. hmph.

last nite my peepol cooked up a steak and i got to lick the bone!

i wuz so happy but then just wen i started to crunch it my randy tried to take it away. i didnt let go of it and it wuz kinda exciting to be bad until my randy cut his finger and then i felt sorta bad. but not reelly. it wuz my bone!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We hope Ben whispered lots of good stuff in Santa's ear! He's sure a jolly Santa!
Bummer that you didn't get to finish that delicious bone, Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

It's really too bad you didn't get the whole bone, Ivy, but our pawrents understand even if WE don't! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Ivy and Ben...Happy Holidays

Gussie n Teka

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I wonder what Ben asked Santa for???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home