Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ivy wants to go too!

today i finally had enuf: my peepol haf been going for rides in the car and always taking benjamin but never taking me!

so tonite wen my randy opened the door and went out to the car with benjamin in his arms i made my bold move and slipped out just before the door closed! i wuz so daring and quick - you shud haf seen it!

i jumped into my dog car and took my seat, ready to go for a dogventure to whatever exciting place we were going to. my randy wuz so mean, he told me that they weren't going anywhere at all... that they were just getting more stuff out of the car, but of corse i didn't fall for that lie, no sir! i just sat in my dog car and refused to come out until i got my dogventure!

and you know wut my randy did? he closed the door and went in the house, leaving me in there! i wuz not to be fooled so easily though - i just knew we were about to go for a ride, so i stayed put. in a couple of minutes my randy came back out and tried to convince me to come inside, but i just laughed and said no way jose! so he went in again.

next time he came out wif the camera and i thot hmmmm... maybe this cud be embarassing. so i gave up and got out of the car.

...at least i got sum yummy cheerios for my trouble!

9 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Your Randy needs to take a ride just you and him, like the old days.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivykins:

I think Copper has the best idea. At least, til Benjamin learns to drive. Then you want to stay away from the car!

gussie

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Your Randy could have at least driven you around the block.

Princess Eva

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Loren said...

Ivy, you have the coolest dog blog. I bet you could teach other dogs how to be good (for a living). My Hell Hound could use a lesson or two. Do you do out-of-state house calls? :)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
How they can leave you at home??
I am sure next time you will go with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Cooper does have the best idea. Hey, Ivy's Randy!!! Yes,you! Take Ivy for a car ride for pete sake! Sheesh.....
Ok Ivy, we hope your Randy will listen. Oh, Ivy's Randy, we forgot. Do it this weekend!!
Let us know if you get your ride Ivy.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We feel so bad for you, Ivy! Randy should have given you a ride around the block at least just to make you feel better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Both you and Copper have had some recent embarassing moments.

Sometimes my parents move the cars around in the driveway and garage because one car is blocking the other car. It's pitiful, but sometimes that is the only car ride I get.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger A&S said...

oh i love car rides! shiro gets sick, so he doesn't like them so much. good luck getting a ride soon!


akira

 

Post a Comment

<< Home