Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, November 14, 2008

a LONG ride!

hey hey dog friends - sorry i haf not been writing more lately. i took my peepol for a very long ride-in-the-car and then all the peepol got sick and i had to take good care of them. so here is the story of my ride... oh, is that my exit?


A long ride

Mile after mile,
It makes my heart smile;
I'm happy inside
To be on a dog ride!


But hour upon hour
Makes my Benjamin sour:
He's tired but won't nap,
It could make a dog snap!

Though my peepol are trying
To help him stop crying,
The poor guy's upset:
Why aren't we there yet?


Mile after mile,
It makes me hostile:
I'm weary inside,
Make it end, this dog ride!

P.S. The ride finally did end after a deer and a raccoon tried to crash into us and don't think i haf ever been happier to get home.

9 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Poor Ivey!! Maybe just a tad shorter ride next time. Glad you got a ride with the family!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Glad you made it home okay. Poor little Ben

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
I hope everyone is doing well now!
Sure is nice to be back home, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Yow! What an adventure.

Hey! Did you hear that it was the stupid skwerrels fault that I didn't win the Presidential election?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

You have your own exit off the highway!?!? That is so cool. And so is your poem. Woo.
LUv,
Dave

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Putz said...

ivy exit, with population of 3000. ivy's

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you have your own town, Ivy!
We loved your poem! You're so talented!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Gus said...

My goodness, sweet Ivy
Twas such a long drivie
And BenBen got sad
The backseat was bad

We're so glad and happy
Your return was snappy
Take care of the sickies
Hope they get well quickie

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger A&S said...

oh ivy, that was hard, but maybe you can use it to make beautiful things like your poems! maybe you should publish a book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home