Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, December 06, 2008

i am such a good girl!

hey hey dog friends... you know how modest i am and how i hate to brag (tee hee!) but i just haf to tell you about how good i wuz the other nite.

my peepol came home from yet another ride-in-the-car-wifout-ivy and wen my lindsay came thru the door she wuz carrying a very sleepy benjamin in her arms. they went straight to ben's room so i snuck in behind them and watched as she rocked and snuggled and laid him down to nap. just as i was trying to get a peek of the sleeping baby (he sure is cute wen he sleeps!) i heard the door close behind me! i wuz trapped!

i didnt want to yell and wake up my poor sleepy benjamin, so i got reelly close to the crack-under-the-door and whispered 'psst! let me out of here!' as softly as i cud. nobody heard me! i listened as hard as i cud and every time i heard peepol footsteps outside the door i whispered at them. i kept hearing my randy say 'where is ivy?' and 'i think i heard her far away' but nobody knew where i wuz.

it seemed like forever before that door finally opened and my lindsay let me free! my peepol both said they were so sorry and that i wuz such a good girl. humph! they got that rite!

10 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Gus said...

You are a very good girl Ivy! We hope you got extra pats and a few hugs too.

gussie

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Hana said...

But Ivy, did you get any food for being a good girl?

One time my Mom could not find me at home. She was frantic. Did I slip through the front door or slip into the backyard? Stuck in a closet? Did I run away? Was I stuck somewhere in the house, unable to free myself? She almost called my Dad... but then she made one last check around the house... and where was I? White Hana the Dog was on the White People Bed. She just couldn't see me in all that white! Whew!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
You sure a very good girl!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Once I followed my mom into the garageand because she didn't see me, she shut me in there, and was trapped there for an hour or so. Atleast it was nice and cold out there!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You definitely deserve some bacon for that!

(My verification word is "quetions.")

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

You were such a good girl, Ivy! We get stuck in places all the time. Our favorites are the garage or the basement! And, for some strange reason, we never bark. We just snort under the door until someone finally opens it!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I am so impressed, Ivy! You take such great care of your Benjamin! Way to go! Cheese and ice cream seem like the right way to say "good girl" in my opinion!
Tail wags,
Stormy

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You poor thing, Ivy! Santa will be rewarding you for being such a good girl!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

That is so good! Reilly woulda yelled loud if he got stuck.

Murph

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hi Ivy,

I tagged you on my blog--do you want to play?

Pippin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home