Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Evil Tick Monsters!

this morning me and randy took a walk out by the lake and we saw peepol fishin and we met 3 dogs! 2 dogs were nice and one spottie dalmation nipped at me (for no reezon at all i mite add).

wen we got home the peepol checked me and found some evil tick monsters had hitched a ride in my armpit! hey! i didnt tell them they cud ride there!

lindsay convinced the ticks that they wanted to move out and put them in a little baggie.
randy took the baggie outside and gave the ticks a stern talking to with a hammer.

[i will spare you the pickture of the tick after his talking to. it isznt a pretty site]

i dont think those ticks will be bothering me again. im so glad i haf my peepol to take care of tick monsters!

9 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We live in the country and we have a lot of stupid ticks that like to hitch a ride on us. Ticks are stupid, and I hate them!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Hummm, anyone know if there are ticks in the Ft. Worth area of Texas?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

i agree with tubey. ticks are so stupid and i hate them too!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey ender! you can see a battle map of the evil tick army here.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I feel your pain Ivy. My mom just put the stinky juice on my back about 45 minutes ago before she took me on a walk. I like to sniff and investigate all of the trees and bushes and I stick my head right in there and brush against them.

I'm glad your people took those nasty ticks off you! Two years ago I tested positive for Lyme disease, but the vet did another test and said that my 'myoon system fought it off and that it didn't hurt me. So now mom puts that stinky juice on me a LOT!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

Ewww! I hope I never get monsters on me like that. My mom put that tea and flick stuff on me too.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We're so glad your humans got rid of the evil tick monsters. When we go to the country, we sometimes get ticks. We get medicine to kill ticks but they don't always die fast enough for Mom's preference. She has been known to use a variation of the hammer technique!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Tick-a-doodle-DON'T!!!
Don't like the monsters!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

wow. i guess all us dogs hate ticks pretty much the same. maybe we shud start an anti-tick army. we cud all put that tick killer stuff on our backs and stand shoulder-to-shoulder and march thru the woods killing all the ticks at once! yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home